Chapter 14

We got out of the shower and got dressed. We walked out of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen. Grand Nana was sitting at the table.

"Are you ok?"

Luka asked while walking into the kitchen.

"I'm fine."

"Do you need us to take over?"

"No, I miss working but I promise I will not overdo it, I will take breaks."

"Do you think I can take a day off today? I want to spend time with the girls before I leave. I haven't been spending time with them lately, and I think I should since this vacation was supposed to be for us."

"Honey."

"Is it ok with you?" I looked at Luka.

"I think that is a great idea, tell them hi for me."

I was shocked at him agreeing with me.

"Ok, I will."

I walked towards him.

"I will walk with you downstairs."

I shook my head. I gave Grand Nana a kiss on the forehead.

We walked downstairs.

"Are you sure you are ok with me taking off today?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"I'm your boyfriend, not your keeper, you don't need my permission to do something but it would be nice to know what you are doing but it's not required."

He led in and gave me a kiss.

"When will I see you?"

"I don't know because I do owe the girls, but I promise it will not be long."

We hugged each other. He locked the door, and I walked out. I walked towards the hotel.

It was still early, so they may be still sleeping. I walked to the hotel and saw Nick at the elevator. I walked towards them.

"Hello, Miss Becca, how are you doing this morning?"

"I'm good."

We got in and he pushed the button for the floor we were on.

"How are you and Luka doing?"

"We are good now, I hate to say this, but you were right."

"I love the sound of that."

"Don't get an enormous head but he finally came to me like you said he would, he just needed time."

"Some guys don't enjoy talking about their feelings, me like to talk about what I'm feeling."

I looked at him, and he smiled at me.

The elevator stopped on my floor.

"Well, I will see you later, you have a great Miss Becca."

"I will and you do the same."

The doors closed. I walked towards the room.

I walked into the room and walked into the living room. I walked to Christie's room and opened the door, and she was sound asleep. I shut the door and then went to Jenny's and she was sound asleep.

I walked into the living room. I called for room service. I ordered the girls some breakfast. When I called for reservations at the restaurant I and Luka went on our date night which was magical.