Chapter 16

I walked out of the café and walked to the hotel. Why would my parents keep this from me? I understand the hurt they felt when they died, but I would tell my kids about the people who they loved so much like I do the girls. I was so mad.

I got to the hotel and went to the elevator, went in, and push the button for up. The door closed. I got to the floor, and the door opened. I got off and walked into the room.

I hope the girls are not home because I wanted to be by myself. I opened the door and walked in. I heard talking.

I walked into the living room where Christi and Jenny were watching TV.

"Hey, stranger!" Jenny said.

I knew there was no point in telling them I wanted to be by myself.

"What's the matter?" Jenny asked.

I walked to the couch with the box under my arms and sat down. I cried.

Christi sat next to me and put her arms around my shoulder.

"Did you and Luka break up?"

I shook my head no.

"We can't help you if you don't tell us what's going on."

I wiped my face.

"I found a box in the bathroom closet, well, I was getting a towel and a box fell out and letters and pictures came out of it. I put the letters back, but I picked up the picture and it was my parents, my age and another couple. Come to find out that the other couple was Luka's parents."

"How is that possible?"

"I remember them telling me they came here on their honeymoon but never told me they made friends. I don't know that much yet, but grand nana gave me these letters that my mom wrote Luka's mom, so I'm going to read."

I stood up and walked to my room. I opened my door and walked in, shutting the door behind me. I sat on the bed and opened the box. I got the letters out and started from the beginning.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with someone kissing my neck.

"Hey, good morning beautiful."

I stood up.

"Good morning."

"Did you get to finish reading the letters?"

"I think so, I guess I was tired and fell asleep."

"Did you get all of your answers to your questions?"

"There is one question that my parents have to answer in my face."

"Why didn't they tell you about my parents?"

"Why would they keep that from me, obliviously they were important for these letters so why not tell your kids about them? I know my kids will know Christi and Jenny even if they pass away. It just boggles my mind."

"I don't know what to say baby but I know that I want to spend the day with my girlfriend because the clock is ticking and I want to have sex with you as much as I can because I will not be having sex in a while unless it's with myself."

I rolled my eyes.

"Like I said before, maybe their death was too hard for them."

"And like I said, my kids would know Christi and Jenny."

"Ok, you win, I'm hungry, let's go get some breakfast."

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up off the bed.