Chapter 7

I walked into the room, and the girls were sitting on the couch.

" Hey, stranger. I thought you were going to wait until tomorrow to come home?"

I looked at Jenny. I remembered what that girl had said, but then again, she may have just made it up or I hoped that was the case.

" I was, but it seemed like he didn't need me anymore since his girlfriend came and took over."

The girls looked at each other and then looked at me again. That didn't look suspicious at all.

" Do you need to tell me something?"

" No, not at all, why would you think we need to tell you something?"

I was tired of this conversation. If they would not tell me, then I was going to take a nap.

I walked into my room and put my bag on the chair. I went to the bed and just fell on it. I fell asleep.

I woke up, and it was 4:00. I didn't smell the muffins or cookies and I wanted to. Knowing Grand Nana was going to be up, I got dressed and I walked out of the room.

I made my way out the doors of the hotel. I walked to the cafe. I walked in the gate and walked around to the back.

The door was unlocked, so I walked in. Hearing footsteps upstairs, I walked up.

" Hello, Grand Nana?"

Grand Nana appeared from the kitchen.

" Becca, why on earth are you here this early?"

" I missed this smell, and I knew you would be up. Is he asleep?"

As soon as that, I heard the yelling.

" Is she here?"

She shook her head no. I walked into his room; I opened the door and saw him getting out of bed.

" What are you doing?"

He looked up and smiled.

" I knew you couldn't help it."

" Do you want help or not?"

He grabbed my hand. I gave him his crutches, and we walked to the door.

" Did you need to use the bathroom?"

" No, I want a muffin."

I shook my head. We walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Grand Nana put two muffins on a plate and gave them to us.

" Are you taking him to the doctor later?" I looked at Luka.

" Oh, your girlfriend will not take you?"

Grand Nana looked at Luka.

" I think you should tell her the truth before it goes too far."

I looked at both.

" What's going on?"

" I think you need to go to the room and talk."

Luka got up.

" Wait! I'm not going anywhere until I get answers."

" Please go with him, this is between you too." I looked at Grand nana.

I stood up, and we walked to his room. I shut the door, and he sat on his bed.

" What is going on?"

" All of this was a test."

" What in the hell are you talking about?"

" I wanted to prove something."