Chapter 12

We left the hospital and arrived at the café. We walked around to the back and went in. It was still early. I was tired and hungry. We walked upstairs.

"Are you hungry?"

"I could eat."

"How about an omelet?"

"Sure."

"What do you like in yours?"

"Cheese and ham."

Luka walked to the refrigerator and opened the door. He took something out. He put them on the counter. He got a frying pan out and put it on the stove.

He got everything ready and made one omelet. He got a plate down and put the omelet on it. He handed me the plate.

"You add more cheese."

He handed me the cheese. I put more cheese on it and then put it in the microwave. He made his.

We got everything made. We sat at the table and ate. He was a wonderful cook. I can't make omelets without them turning into scrabble eggs.

He got up and got two glasses out and got some milk. He handed the glass to me and sat back down. We ate our food.

"I think I'm going to take a nap."

"I need to go to the hotel to get some things if I'm going to be staying here for the night. And let the girls know what's going on if that's ok?"

"I didn't know if you wanted them to know about Grand nana."

"You can tell them; they are your best friends." I shook my head.

We finished our food, and he put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I'm going to lie down for a little while."

"Ok, well, I'm going to go get some stuff and I will be right back soon."

"Ok, well, wait."

He walked to the wall and got a key chain with a key on it. He handed it to me.

"That's the key for the front and back door."

"Ok, I will be back."

I walked to him and gave him a kiss.

I walked downstairs and walked out of the café from the back door. I walked towards the hotel.

I arrived at the hotel and walked towards the elevator. Got on it and got on the floor and walked to my room.

I walked in and shut the door. I walked into the living room. It was quiet.

I went to Jenny's room, and she was asleep and then went to Christi's room and she was asleep.

So, I went to my room and packed some stuff. I went back to the living room and wrote them a note letting them know what was going on. I taped it on the table to make sure it didn't fly away.

I got my stuff and walked out of the room. I got in the elevator and went down. I walked off and headed out of the hotel.

I walked to the café. I got to the café and walked in the gate. I walked around to the back door and unlocked the door. I walked in and I heard some noise upstairs.

I thought he was going to lie down. I walked upstairs. Then I stopped. It was the voice of hell. What the hell is she doing here? I walked up the stairs. I got to the top of the stairs and stopped.

"Am I interrupting something or do I need to come back later?"

"No, she is leaving, but I think she has something to tell you."