Chapter 15

We finally arrived at the hotel. It seemed so far from our rooms, and I was not feeling well.

We got on the elevator and it went up, which made my stomach queasy. We got off and stumbled into our rooms.

It's nothing like three girls who are hungover, but thank god nobody was paying attention.

We got to our room and walked in. I knew I wanted to go back to sleep, so I walked towards my room.

I opened my door and walked in. I almost had a heart attack. Luka was sleeping in my bed. I quietly shut the door and walked to the other side of the bed.

I took my pants and shirt off and climb in beside him. I put my arm around him and fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, I was feeling wet. I woke up to Luka kissing me on my neck.

"Good afternoon."

"What time is it?"

"It is one."

"Really? It seems like I just went to sleep, but I see you couldn't sleep without me. How did you get in the room? Let me guess, Nick?"

"Don't get mad at him, I paid him. I miss you so I needed to be where I can smell you."

"Aww, that is sweet."

"Now that I have you, I'm going to have my way with you."

"And what makes you think I'm going to just give it to you?"

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked while pretending he was getting up.

I grabbed his arm and pull him back on me.

We kissed, and he put his finger inside me, which felt good. He kissed me on my neck, working down my breast.

He played with my nipple with his tongue, licking down my stomach and licked my part.

I knew I was going to miss this so much, so I was taking this because I could, but I knew this would not be the last time before I left.

He put his finger in inside and licked again, and that made me climax fast.

He came up to my face and kissed me. He stopped and reached for his pants and took out a package. He opened it and put it on.

He put himself in me and thrust into me. The faster he thrust, the louder I got.

He put my legs on his shoulder and he went deeper which hurt for a minute but then he went slow.

He put my legs down, and I got on top, which was my favorite position because I enjoyed being in control. And I loved seeing his face when it was feeling good to him.

I felt good about myself, knowing I was making him feel like this. I knew we were getting tired, so we finally climaxed together.

I dropped on top of him and then rolled off to the side of the bed. I was sweating.

"Where did that come from?"

"I miss you."

"Well, we do that again before I leave."

Luka stood up and got out of the bed. He got dressed.

"What's wrong?"

"I really wished you would stop saying that because I'm still in denial about you leaving."

"Are you really going to pick a fight with me after that?"

"It just pisses me off, that's all."