Chapter 11

She walked up to me.

"What do you want?"

"Is Luka here?"

"What do you think, he lives here, but he is helping his Grand Nana right now?"

Luka walked out of the café. He walked towards us.

"Can I talk to you?"

"But Becca gets to come."

I almost had a heart attack.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" She said looking at me.

"I think I can handle it."

We walked out of the gate so the customers could not hear.

"I just wanted you to know that I was pregnant, and it's yours."

I could not believe she would have the nerves to be saying this, but I was not surprised.

I laughed.

"Are you serious right now?"

"I see nothing funny about this."

"Can you come back later and we will finish this conversation? The café is still open and my Grand nana is not feeling well."

"But without her."

"No deal, she is my girlfriend and I keep nothing from her."

"Fine, I will be back."

She walked away.

We walked back inside the gate. We headed to the café and there were people at the counter. I went and checked them out and they walked out.

I know she was lying because he told me he was a virgin. I did not know what to think, but I was ready to hear what she had to say.

The two hours came by fast. We cleaned the tables outside and took the trash out. We closed the café.

"I'm going to check on Grand Nana first."

Luka walked upstairs. She is going to look so freaking stupid and I can't wait to laugh in her face. I guess she does not know Luka's secret. This is going to be epic.

Luka walked downstairs. He counted the money out of the register and put it in the safe. We locked the front and walked to the back and walked outside. We walked around to the front and April was there, sitting at a table.

She stood up. We walked towards her. I wanted to slap the crap out of her, but I'm not into violence.

"What do you want to do about this?"

"I will do nothing, this is not my business, April, you are out of your mind if you think you are going to do this because all we did was made out and then I stopped you. We did not have sex because I told you I did not want to and suddenly you are saying this crap. Don't even think so. Anything else?"

"You know we had sex, you are just saying that because you told your girlfriend you were a virgin."

"NO, WE DID NOT!!!! Now, leave and leave me alone."

"Fine, but I will be back." She walked out of the gate. I turned to him and his face was red. I grabbed his face, and he backed up.

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm going to my room." He walked away.

"Can I come with you?"

"Not a good idea. I need to clear my head right now. I will talk to you tomorrow."