deep cuts (about 2 weeks on)

Harry’s (POV)

I can’t believe what this girl has been through she’s such a sweet girl she deserves better. It’s weird because I haven’t felt this way about a girl before. I have vowed to myself I will make her life better and never let anyone hurt her again.

When she went upstairs to change I watched her movement she seemed like she was in pain but not just physically but mentally as well. When she was out of sight I went over to 4 very confused boys they saw I still had blood on my hands I sat down and cried I want to help her so much but she’s been through so much I want to relieve her from all the pain she has been through but that’s can’t happen. All I can do is help her move on from her uncle but I tell you I’m never letting anyone hurt her.

“Hazzabear are you ok?” I looked up I must have been in deep though “oh sorry boobear yeh it’ just I hate seeing Darcy like this”  “it’s ok mate I know it’s a terrible story” “yes but there’s more to it” he looked confused shit I don’t know if she wanted them to know “what do you mean hazza?” “Umm well there’s more to it but I don’t think I can’t tell you” he just nodded with a reassuring smile.

“Hey guys iam back” I looked round there she was and wow she looked amazing she was wearing my jack wills top and hoodie and some of my boxers and can I just say she looked amazingly sexy in my clothes. “Hey how are you feeling babe” I said “iam good now thanks to you haz” “CYCY YOUR BACK” Lou screamed and ran in to a hug she raised her eyebrow at him “who the hell is cycy?”  “You it’s my new nick name for you Darcy to Cycy do you like it?” “Couse I do loulou” I bursted out laughing at Lou’s new nickname “my name is boobear” “ok fine boobear it is” “YAY!” Lou screamed in victory and ran off “and what is your nickname then harry?” “Well Lou calls me hazzabear but yeh” “iam gonna stick with hazza if you don’t mind” I smiled at her with one of my famous grins “that’s fine by me”. She smiled.

“Harry it’s getting late *yawn* maybe we should go to bed” she said “ok go on up to my room I’ll sleep on the couch” “no harry you go in your own room” “no I insist” “harry get to that bed now!” “Well if you insist” I laughed and winked at her. She blushed god she’s so cute when she does that

Darcy’s (POV)

“Night Darcy” he kissed me on the forehead “night hazza”. “Night Darcy” Liam niall and zayn said at the same time while giving me a group hug. “Hey where’s Lou-Lou?” I said with a sad face “NIGHT CY-CY!” Louis shouted from upstairs “NIGHT LOU-LOU” I shouted back “I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!” Lou shouted “YEH AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME CY-CY NOW SHUT IT!” “I DON’T WANNA” “LOU-LOU DON’T MAKE ME COME UP THERE”. Everything when quiet “that showed him babe” Harry said “high-five” we high- fived them I got comfortable on the couch and settled of to sleep. I started to dream.

I walked onto the assembly stage and started reading a poem I wrote as not long after I lost them my mum and dad. Heaven

“Does heaven have a phone number? Mommy and daddy went to heaven, but I need them here today. My tummy hurts and I fell down; I need them right away. Maybe if I call them, they will hurry home to me. Is heaven very far away? Is it across the sea? They’ve been gone a long, long time- they need to come home now! I really need to reach them. I simply don't know how. Help me find the number, please. Is it listed under "heaven"? I can't read these big, big words; I am only seven. I'm sorry, operator, I didn't mean to make you cry. Is your tummy hurting too or is there something in your eye? If I call my church maybe they will know. They always said when I need help that’s where we should go. I found the number to my church Tacked up on the wall. Thank you, operator I'll give them a call”.

I finished reading I was crying then I saw them my mum and dad but no oh no he was there wait no both were there the man who raped me and my uncle they started beating my mum and dad stabbing them I screamed for people to help them yet no one heard. I was crying heavier now but no this isn’t water its blood a shadow stood over me it was my uncle holding the bloody knife saying “your next when I find you, you will wish you were dead!” I screamed.

I woke up screaming tears down my face, that’s it iam sick of this iam going to end this night mare once and for all I ran into the bathroom and grabbed one of the razors left form one of the boys I made one cut in my wrist I squealed as the blade made contact with my skin cutting straight through but then I carried on I couldn’t stop myself I was crying so hard it hurt so bad the blood running down my arm but yet I couldn’t stop until I heard Harry’s voice outside the door “Darcy is that you in there?” I sniffed “yeh I…a…m f-f-fine h-h-h-o-n-nestly” “you don’t sound fine iam coming in” “no please I just want it all to be over” I carried on cutting deeper and deeper in time my arms were full of blood I hate what I have become but I can’t help it. Harry burst in the door “no Darcy please stop!” tears came in his eyes “iam sorry but just let me I’ll die in the end. Please just leave me” “I won’t let you do this” “why not no one wants me here iam nothing to no one the only people I thought could ever love me where my parents and even they didn’t and it’s my fault there gone It should have been me no one loves me everyone loved them” “IAM NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS” he tried to grab the razor of me. “GET OFF HARRY PLEASE I WANT TO DIE!” but the razor slipped and cut his face “OMG HARRY IAM SO SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE” I ran out the bathroom but I felt so dizzy. Then I got to the stairs and Harry’s shouts faded and then it went black.