Will Harry find out?

(Liam's POV)

"guys do any of you know where Darcy is?" Harry asked.

"she went checking on Lou" i said

"what she hasnt come back yet, it's been over an hour, maybe u should check there ok" Harry said.

"no Haz it's ok i'll go check on them" i said getting up and going up stairs i can't help but think the worst...NO iam positive there has to be an explaination. Iam sure they have learnt from last time.

When i reached Lou's door i could hear moans and gasps and i then i could just make out an out of breath Darcy moaning Louis's name, They couldn't be could they, they couldn't betray Harry like that could they.

When everything went quiet i pushed the door open andi wish i hadn't.

There was Darcy and Lou cuddled up both out of breath and NAKED!

"LOUIS, DARCY WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I shouted.

They both jumped startled and looked at me.

"DIDN'T YOU FUCKING LEARN FROM THE LAST TIME I CAUGHT YOU, I MAY HAVE EXPECTED IT FROM YOU LOUIS BUT NOT FROM YOU DARCY, DON'T YOU REALISE HOW MUCH HARRY LOVES YOU!" I Shouted.

she just ran into the bathroom but ran back out again except this time with two towels she threw one at Lou and she already had one wrapped round her. But as she moved it i noticed something.

"Darcy?" i said trying to keep calm.

"yes?" she asked

"why the fuck does that towel have blood stains on it!" i said getting a bit more annoyed.

She just looked down at the towel and saw what i ment. "umm.." was all she said.

"SO ITS NOT JUST CHEATING ON HARRY BUT YOU HAVE ALSO LIED TO HIM!" I shouted getting annoyed again.

"wha..." she said acting confused.

"OH DON'T GIVE ME THAT COME ON WHERE HAVE YOU CUT THIS TIME!" I Shouted.

"what do you mean i havn't cut?" she said god she is so good at acting she almost had me fooled.

"STOP WITH THE LIES YOUR HOLDING A FUCKING TOWEL WITH BLOOD ON IT!" I shouted.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S MINE LIAM I WOULDN'T LIE!" She shouted back.

"BUT YOU HAVE LIED YOU LIED BY TELLING HARRY YOU LOVE HIM!" I shouted.

suddenly i felt a sting run across my face. Darcy had just slapped me.

"Li..iam so so sorry" she said.

"SAVE IT DARCY IF IT IS'NT YOUR BLOOD THEM WHO'S IS IT!" I carried on shouting.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S NOT MINE!" she shouted back.

"OH COME OFF IT JUST ADMIT IT!" I shouted.

"I WOULD IF IT WAS MINE BUT IT'S NOT!" She shouted back.

"LIAM JUST LAY OFF HER FOR FUCKSAKE!" I heard Louis shout.

i turned to face him "WHY THE FUCK SHOULD!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE IT'S NOT HER BLOOD IT'S MINE!" Louis yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!".

We all turned round in shock to find Harry stood at the door way with an angry expression on his face.

===============================================================================

sorry its only a quick update .

love ya allxx

katie xx