Is Lou gonna be ok ?

(Harry's POV)

I hate this feeling, I can't stop shaking, iam just dreading what is going to happen i couldn't bare to lose Louis i have already lost Darcy i just don't know what i will do with out my Boo-bear i love him he's my best friend he's been there for me when i needed him sure he hurt me but i forgive him and i always will.After all it must of been hard for him to see me and Darcy together all this time, I just need him to pull through.

"Harry sorry we are late we got pulled by cops for driving to fast" I looked up to see a very worried and distressed Liam staring down at me.

I-it-s O-o-k" i managed to squeeze out, i felt fresh tears falling down my skin i was just so worried about Lou. Before i could control myself I broke down in tears sobbing.

I felt a pair of arms go around me I wanted to curl up in but then i remembered the arms arn't Lou's.

"Shh Harry it's ok Lou's a fighter he will be fine just you wait" I knew who it was straight away by the thick Irish accent it was Niall.

"B-u-t-t Ni-a-ll I-'m ti-r-ed o-o-ff w-a-iting" i said "I n-eed h-i-m Ni-al-l".

"I know Harry we all need Lou" Niall said rubbing my back the way Lou always did.

I shot up to the sound of doors opening. I looked at Lou's room a doctor came out.

"is Louis ok doc?" i said composing myself i crossed my fingers behind me back.

The doctor shook his head "I'm afraid it's hard for us to tell Louis had suffered a serious injury to his head and he has unfortunately slipped into a coma all i can say is the next 48 hours are crucial"

"when do you think he will wake up?" i asked.

"As i said it's very hard to tell but if he doesn't wake up soon them you may have to think about letting him go" The doctor replied.

"I will never think about letting Louis die i won't let him!" I shouted.

"Iam sorry sir but you may have to as we have said it's hard to tell how life threatening his injury is we will only be able to tell when he wakes up, if he wakes up iam sorry boys" The doctor said and went back into Louis's room.

That's when it happened again my whole word cracked and broke into a million pieces mimicking my heart breaking. I felt dizzy and the whole word was blurring out as i felt the impact of my face hitting the solid floor and my eyed closed.

"Harry?, HARRY!" was the last thing i heard.

=================================================================================

sorry guys i havn't been on again a bit disapointed that i didn't reach the 5 votes and 5 comments i asked for but i really wanted to update as i didn't want to dissapoint you guys i never want to do that. hope you enjoy the story so far i love reading your feedback so comment what you think xx

love you all

katie xx