the next morning (harry's POV)

(harry's POV) (not done it in a long time)

last night went even better than i planned iam so glad she said yes, cause i just can't imagine spending life with anyone else but her.

when i woke up Darcy was already sat up she stared down at me when i opened my eyes i loved the view at that moment. I smiled at her.

"Good morning beautiful" i said.

"good morning babe" she said laying back down next to me.

"Harry what time do we have to leave?" she asked me.

"oh we have to be at the airport for about 7 why?" i said.

"oh just wondering love" she said and kissed me.

"did you enjoy last night?" I asked winking at her.

"yes harry you are just so romantic i still cant believe you proposed to me!" she said sounding excited

"i was on about the sex but yeh that works to" I said laughing slightly.

she grabbed the pillow and threw it at me messing up my curls.

"oh no you didn't!" i said doing the whole diva thing

She burst out laughing copying me "oh yes i did!".

"FOR NARNIA!" I shouted running at her.

She started screaming as I chased her round the room. it wasn't long before i caught her. With a BANG we both fell to the floor me on top of her.

"prepare for the tickle monster!" I said and started ticking her. She was screaming crying and laughing. "ha-rry....ple--ase.....st-o-pp!" She said in between laughter.

"ok if you say Harry styles is the best looking guy in the world and is the master of sex!" I said

She laughed even harder. "NEVER!" She shouted.

"well then iam not stoping" I said.

"ok ok fine i give up!" She said.

"yes the curls aways wins now say it!" I said

"harry styles is the best looking guy in the world and is the master of sex" she said mumbling i so i couldn't even hear her properly.

"what i didnt quite catch that" I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes. "HARRY STYLES IS THE BEST LOOKING GUY IN THE WORLD AND IS THE MASTER OF SEX!, happy now babe" She said

"yes very" she pouted. "aww come here babe" I said.

"now we better start packing hazza" she said checking the clock. Then we started packing as i knew it was going to be hard considering Darcy hates packing.

a few hours and a lot of packing later

"haz are we nearly done iam bored?" she said moaning.

"nearly babe come on we need to set off in an hour so lets get this done" i said as it was 6 and we needed to be at air port for about 7.

"fine!" she said crossing her arms and acting angry.

about Half an hour later

"ok babe i think that's it" i said.

she looked at me her eyes wide at first i thought something was wrong untill she stood up running round waving her arms shouting

"YES FINALLY IAM FREE!" she said.

after about 5mins of laughing at her running round

"Darcy come on love calm down the taxi will be here soon so we need to check out and wait outside ok love" i said. She nodded. So we picked up our cases and brought them down stairs.

As i was checking us out Darcy walked back in

"harry the taxi is here" she said.

so i quickly checked out and followed her. we loaded the car and set off to the airport. It wasn't a very long journey so we soon arrived.

When we did we unloaded the car and made our way to the turminal were we arranged for our private jet to be there. This was a suprise for Darcy as she hasnt been on it before.

"harry why do we not have to wait i thought you had to be at the airport about 2 hours before a fight?" she asked looking very confused.

"not when your with me" i said winking at her.

She just looked at me with the 'ok i still dont know what your an about so i will just go along with what ever your saying' look. I just laughed.

When our jet came into sight i think she was in shock as it was quite obvious it was for us as it said 'ONE DIRECTION' on the side of it.

"OH MY CARROT! HARRY WERE TAKING YOUR PRIVATE JET" she shouted in shock. i nodded.

"OH MY GOD!" she shrieked "harry i swear your spoiling me to much".

"well its not nice to swear now is it" i said she laughed.

"oh haz what have i ever done to deserve you?" she said resting her head on my shoulder.

"Darcy i should be the one asking that question to you" i said she shook her head.

I can't wait to see her face when she sees what is also on that plane or should i say who is.

We entered the terminal to the jet. I sent Darcy first to film her reaction 'yes i know iam evil'

"OMG!" she shouted entering the jet. i laughed going in to.

All sat in the jet were all the boys! this is going to be a fun ride back.

==============================================================================

sorry nothing much happened in this just really struggling for ideas on how to carry this on :( HELP! X

katie xx