She's our only hope for Lou

(Harry's POV) 

"What do you mean you don't think it's mine who elses could it be?" I asked.

"Urrm well" she said.

"Well what....wait it can't be his can it not Louis?"I asked dreading the answer.

"In all honesty Harry I don't know but all i know is it's either yours or his no matter what you think i'm not a slag Harry" She said.

"Oh how have you been are you sleeping ok, where do you live?" I asked.

"I'm fine, yes i'm sleeping ok and I live in a loverly house" she said confidently.

"Well that's good to know and are you with anyone?" I said i had to admit i was being nosie but i still love her and i want to know how she is and if she is well.

"Urmm no i haven't met anyone yet" She said.

It was weird i felt this strange feeling in my stumach like relief but it can't be can it.

"Harry why are you staring at me like that?" 

"Oh sorry zoned out for a minute there" I said.

"Oh anyway Harry It was nice seeing you again but i really better go" She said and with that turned on her heel to head of down the corridor.

"WAIT! Can you at least go and see Lou your are only hope in him waking up?" I asked.

"I don't know I'll probably do more harm than good" She said.

"Please Darcy!" i said.

"Okay then" she said alittle unsure.

"Come on then" I said grabbing her arms.

"Ouch" She yelped.

"Sorry Darcy are you ok?" (getting a bit of da ja vuo XD) i said.

"Yeh just come on i haven't got long" She said.

"Here's lou's room" I said.

"OK thank you Harry" She said, and disappeared into the room.

=================================================================================

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I'LL TRY AND UPDATE TOMMOROW FROM DARCY'S POV XXXX 

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH

KATIE XX