What do we tell Harry?

(Harry's POV)

I went up to see if they were all ok as me and Niall could hear shouting from down stairs. I got to the door and pushed it open none of them realised i was there. I'm shocked with what i saw Darcy and Louis naked apart from having towels covering them up and them and Liam yelling at each other.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!" I shouted. They all turned in shock and stared at me.

"Well care to explain whats going on?" i said again.

"Oh I'll tell you what's going on Harry" Liam said.

"well get on with it Liam" i replied getting impatient.

"Well your fiance is cutting again and Lou here is trying to cover up for her" Liam said.

"Darcy you promised me?" i said turning to Darcy.

"But i...." she tried to say but i cut her off.

"Darcy i just don't wanna hear it, just next time don't make promises you can't keep!" i said angrily. She ran out the door crying Liam went to calm her down, so now it's just me and Lou.

There was silence until Lou decided to speak "She didn't lie to you haz" he said.

"She clearly has" i said.

"no she hasn't Haz can't you see she loves you to much she has no reason to cut she's got you" he replied.

"What so Liam lied?" i replied.

"No he thought the same just because the towel she was holding had blood on it" he said.

"oh right... wait blood on what towel?" i asked.

"The one she was holding over there" he said pointing at the towel.

I went over and picked it up and there was blood marks on it.

"Urgh not only did she break her promise but she lied to my face!" i replied i feel stupid.

"NO SHE DIDN'T HAZ!" Lou shouted.

"WELL THEN WHERE THE FUCK DID THE BLOOD COME FROM!" I shouted back.

Lou just collapsed onto the floor crying "It's all my fault" he said sobbing.

"What's all your fault Lou i don't get it?" i said.

"everything why do i have to have feeling for your girl, and why did i have to act upon them" he said.

"well... WHAT DO YOU MEAN ACT UPON THEM!" i shouted.

"nothing it doesn't matter" he replied.

"LOU FUCKING TELL ME SHE'S MY FIANCE" I shouted.

"fine but please don't be mad at her and calm down" he said.

"ok now tell me" i said.

"well first of all Darcy didn't lie to you haz the blood is off me she didn't cut herself i did" he said.

"stop sticking up for her Lou" i said.

"I'M NOT FUCKING LOOK!" he said showing me his wrists and my god it was him i feel so bad now i yelled at Darcy.

"oh Lou iam sorry" i said.

"iam not the one you need to apologise to" he said.

"oh i know but one question before i go?" i asked.

"what?" he replied.

"why were you and Darcy only in towels cause she was fully clothed before she came up here!" i asked.

he hesitated. Why do i get that horrible feeling that iam not going to like the answer.

==================================================================================

Hows Lou gonna get him and Darcy out of this one. Find out in the next part xx

love ya all x

katie xx