Louis turns to...... (Darcy's + Louis's POV)

"NO LOUIS STOP!" i yelled. 

I cannot believe what was seeing Louis doing something i did and regretted ever since. 

"Louis please stop" i said tears welling in my eyes. 

"iam sorry Darcy but i can't" he said. 

"Lou you can i know it feels like it helps now but trust me it doesn't and you live to regret it please iam begging you" i begged. 

But he still didn't stop. 

"Darcy just leave me alone you don't really care no one does" he said. 

"come on Lou you cannot honestly believe i don't care about you" i said  

"WELL I DO!" he shouted. 

"WELL YOUR WRONG LOU!" i shouted back hurt. 

"No iam not" he said. 

"Why do you think that?" i asked. 

"Because you don't love me" he said dropping the razorblade and fell to the floor crying. 

i ran up to him holding him tightly "Lou i never said i didn't love you" i said. 

"You...didn't need to, i could tell who would love me just look at me". He said

"Iam looking at you Lou and you wanna know what i see" i said. 

"w..what?" he said still shaking in my arms. 

"I see the most amazing, funny, kind, caring and just all round perfect guy and i do love you Lou and will always love you no matter what and you need to remember that" i said. 

He looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. 

He looked so vunerable. 

I didn't know what i was doing but suddenly i started leaning in.

(Louis's POV)

I just lay there in her arms and it just felt so right. 

i was touched by what she said but did she honestly mean it. she loves me. 

i looked up into her eyes and i she started to lean in and i leaned in aswell. 

It wasn't long till our lips locked together and again it felt so right. 

Next thing i know is were lying in bed. It felt like heaven until it hit me what we had just done Darcy had cheated on harry with me and i betrayed him. 

"LOUIS DARCY WHAT THE FUCK!!!" 

we looked up and saw a figure stood by the door...... 

================================================= 

DUN DUN DUN ! 

sorry About another cliff hanger xx 

still not got my laptop fixed :(  

what team do u like  

team Darry or team Doris x 

love you all x 

katie xx