Epilogue

(Darcy's POV)

5 years on

Everything has worked out really well for me and Harry, Louis is now five and we have also had a beautiful little girl called Scarlett jade she's two tomorrow and looks a lot like Harry both of them have his curls but Scarlett's are more my colour where as Louis is more Harry's colour. We asked Niall and Zayn to be godfathers for her and they gladly accepted the offer.

Louis done really well as well he is now married to a beautiful girl called Eleanor who he met on tour and she is currently expecting and is due anytime soon I'm really happy for them they are so good together, and I'm just so happy that Louis has finally found true happiness and you can really see it in his eyes when he looks at her.

Also Liam is engaged to his girlfriend Danielle and they are trying for a baby, Zayn is with his girlfriend Perrie and has spoke to us about proposing to her but we don't know when he will.

And Niall well Niall has started going out with a girl called Ashley who he met when they were on tour as well seriously they are perfect for each other I'm so glad to say that I think Niall has truly found his princess.

Now back to the present day

Me and Harry are putting up decorations for Scarlett's birthday while music was playing in the background

"Babe I can't believe Scarlett is going to be two how fast has the years gone" Harry said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms round my waist.

"I know and even Louis I can't believe he turned five this year it's crazy it only see s like yesterday I gave birth to him I'm so happy with they way things have worked out" I replied.

"Me too I don't know what I would of done if I had lost you" he replied kissing up my neck.

"Babe please don't say that you could do so much better than me" I replied.

"Darcy I don't want anyone else I just want you and you are perfect so don't put your self down we all make mistakes" he replied.

Then a familiar song came on my phone.

"I didn't know you had that?" He asked.

"Yeah I love it babe it's a beautiful song and what makes it even better is that you wrote it and sung it" I replied looking at him.

"I written it about you" he said quietly.

"I thought it was about Louis well that's what all the fans are saying" I replied laughing.

"Nope just you and only you" he replied.

"Oh I though larry was real" I said pulling a shocked face.

"Oh it is just not in public!" He replied.

"So now your cheating on me" I said seriously.

"Wait no baby I'm joking honest" he said looking worried.

"Hahaha your face I love you babe but your so gullible" I replied kissing him softly.

He laughed then held out his hand for a dance.

Then he started singing softly as the song was coming to an end.

"Don't let me,

Don't let me,

Don't let me go

Cause I'm tired of feeling alone,

Don't let me,

Don't let me go,

Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone"

Then the song was over.

We shared one last kiss before heading up to bed and I realised my life was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing

The end

==================================================

That's it guys this is the end of my inspiration I just want to thank you all who have stood by this story and I hope you all enjoyed it.

I'm sorry there wasn't a better ending but I was just stuck so I tried my best so I hope it was ok.

Please let me know what you thought of this story it was my baby and now it's gone all gone :'( :'(

Thank you so much

Love you guys

Katie xx