the sorry truth and the hero who wasnt harry

(Darcy’s (POV)

“you’re coming back with me now Darcy” he lifted me up and threw me over his back I screamed and screamed for Harry hoping he would come and rescue me from him but he never came my hero wasn’t here to save me.

When we got to the house he threw me on the floor and went out and locked it again. How was I supposed to get to harry I don’t have a phone. Then It clicked I checked in my pocket and bingo harry had given me a piece of paper with his and Louis’s mobile numbers I ran to the house phone and ran harry

RING-RING……….RING-RING…………RING-RING

“Sorry this person cannot take your call please leave a messa….”

He didn’t answer so I then dialled Louis he was my only hope

RING-RING RING-RING

“Hello?” thank god it was Louis “Louis you gotta help me please!” “Cy-Cy is that you where are you?” “Louis my uncle found me iam stuck in the house please come and help me harry isn’t answering his phone” “don’t worry iam on my way!” he hung up.

I turned round to move and he was back. “So you have one of your little friends coming now are you so stupid well looks like I have to do this quickly, get up stairs NOW!” I got up and ran I could hear him shuffling about down stairs and then I hear the stairs creak. Then he burst through the door with a gun

“no please iam not ready to die please uncle what would mum and dad say” “they can’t say anything cause I killed them just like iam going to do to you” “YOU BASTARD GO ON THEM FIRE THE GUN SHOOT IT IAM NOT ARSED ANYMORE” he lifted the gun I shut my eyes praying it won’t be painful then.

BANG

I opened my eyes to see where I had been shot but I looked at the floor it wasn’t me who had been shot it was my uncle but who by. Then I saw a figure in the door way holding a gun. I picked up the gun “who are you please don’t hurt me like he has please I beg” I broke down on the floor I felt someone kneel beside me.

“Shh it’s ok now Cy-Cy your safe now iam here” I recognised this voice straight away. “Louis thank you so much you have saved me”. I looked up in to his beautiful greeny-blue eyes wait did I just say beautiful why iam I thinking this. But they are so beautiful we just stayed there him holding me looking into each other’s eyes.

“Louis shouldn’t we be g…..” I was cut off by something his lips smashed against mine I was shocked but couldn’t help but kiss back the kiss started to deepen as Louis asked for entrance I gladly let him in. his tongue roamed around my mouth a moan escaped my mouth. I could feel Louis smile in the kiss

Louis’s (POV)

Her moan was so sexy it turned me on so much I smiled into the kiss. I started to kiss across her jaw line small little sweet kisses she moaned again. Then down her neck nibbling and sucking leaving little love bites. I could feel her hands tugging at my top. I grabbed her hands and she looked at me “are you sure you want to do this?” she nodded. I took my top of and her hand started to roam around my bare chest I started tugging at her top she took it off and then looked at the floor. It was the first time I saw them she had scars across her stomach I felt like crying.

“Louis its ok you know if this changed your mind about me I would understand” she went to put her top back on. But I grabbed her hands and lay her gently on the bed. She still wouldn’t look at me. I leaned down and kissed the scars trying to sooth her. She looked at me and smiled. She cupped my head in her hands and pulled me down to kiss her when I leaned back up I saw the slits on her wrist I grabbed both her hands and leaned down and kissed both her wrists “please don’t ever do this again your beautiful you know that” I leaned down and kissed her again and she nodded.

I continued kissing down her neck and across her chest until I reached the top of her bra. Then I continued down the middle down to her stomach and kissed all around her she was just perfect it was only when I looked up I realised I had left a trail of love bites down her neck to her stomach. Then she suddenly flipped us over so she was on top of me it was her turn to torture me with pleasure.

“are you still ok with this Darcy I don’t want you to think iam taking advantage cause I would never do that you don’t have to do this” she looked up and her eyes widened it wasn’t till I looked I saw harry with tears streaming down his face.

Next minute harry came over me and Darcy stood up and he punched me square flat in the jaw. “Harry leave him alone please stop!” Darcy kept getting in the way “Darcy fuck off” I heard harry say then I heard a bang. OMG he never just did that……..he did he just hit Darcy!