Larry stylinson no more!

(Harry's POV)

We have been searching all day we have looked everywhere but yet no sign of Darcy.

"Where could she be we have looked everywhere Liam?" i said.

"I don't know Harry i just don't know" Liam said.

"Maybe we should just give up and face she doesn't want to be found especially not by us" i replied.

"typical" i heard from behind me i looked round at Lou who looked a mixture of angry and sad

"What!" i said getting a bit angry.

"I said typical you Harry one sign of things getting to hard and you just give up!" Lou said.

"yeh ok it's true i don't like danger so i give up it's just me!" i said.

"For fucks sake Harry no one likes danger i hate danger you know that but i would give my life to help Darcy and if you loved her you would so the same shows how much you care!" Lou said angrily.

"I care about her more than you ever will Louis!" i said standing my ground.

"well then why arn't you fighting for her then!" Lou said.

"because iam to weak iam to broken maybe it is best if she was gone" i said a tear fell down my face.

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT HARRY OF COURSE IT'S NOT BETTER LIKE THIS HOW HEARTLESS CAN YOU BE!" Lou said shouting now.

"ME HEARTLESS I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH MY BEST MATES FIANCE NOW DID I!" I shouted.

"YEH OK HARRY I SLEPT WITH HER AND I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THAT I REGRET IT BUT I DON'T NOT ONE SECOND OF IT!" Lou shouted.

Before i could stop myself my fist flung up and puched Lou right in the face.

"Oh that's just great that Harry i be honest with you like always and you give me a fucking black eye!" Lou said.

"iam sorry Lou but you really don't understand how much it hurt" i said.

"Well Harry that's where your wrong i've been hurting ever since you and Darcy got together and i really don' think you understand how much i love that girl and i wont give up until i know she is safe whether that is back here with us or not" Lou said.

"You know what Lou i have helped her and changed her life and if you hadn't of led her on none of this would have happened" I said.

"OH HARRY IT'S NEVER YOUR FAULT YOU NEVER THINK THAT YOU NOT TO BLAME FOR ANYTHING HARRY WE ALL PLAYED A PART AND YOU MAY FIND THIS AS A SHOCK BUT THAT INCLUDES YOU SO JUST FUCK OFF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Lou shouted.

"FINE LOUIS OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER JUST LIKE MY LIFE!" I shouted.

"oh poor Harry who's life is falling to bits and guess who's fault is it oh i know Louis hahaha grow up Haz. Now iam going to keep searching!" he said walking away to go back to finding Darcy.

================================================================================

YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE :D

is it really the end of there friendship? what do you think xx

Love you all

katie xx