all we can do is wait (Nialls POV)

(Nialls POV) not done this before so YAY!!

I realised Harry was looking very pale I'am really worried about him. I know he is talking this hard, he's just lost Darcy and i don't think he could handle losing Lou, heck none of us would. But he is definitely taking it the worst.

I looked over at him he is crying again. I just can't take seeing him like this. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Shh Harry It's ok Lou's a fighter he will be fine just you wait" I said to him trying to covince him but I don't think i did.

"B-u-t Ni-a-ll  I'm t-i-red o-f w-a-it-ing I n-ee-d H-im Ni-al-l" He said my heart broke to hear his voice he was so broken and only Darcy or Lou can mend him yet Darcy is gone and Lou is hurt.

"I know harry i know, we all need him" I said rubbing his back with my hand.

Harry's head shot up when the door to Lou's room opened and a Doctor walked out he didn't look to happy so i prepared myself for the worst.

"Is Louis ok Doc?" Harry asked composing himself. I saw he had his figures crossed behind his back.

The Doctor shook his head. "I'm afraid It's to hard for us to tell Louis had suffered a serious injury to his head and he has unfortunately slipped into a coma all i can say is the next 48 hours are crucial".

"When do you think he will wake up?" Harry asked i could see how much this was hurting him.

"As I said It's very hard tot tell but If he doesn't wake up soon then you may think about letting him go" The Doctor replied.

"I will never think about letting Louis die i won't let him!" Harry shouted making me jump.

"I'm sorry sir but you may have to ask I said It's hard to tell how life threatening Louis's injury Is we will only be able to tell when he wakes up, If he wakes uo Iam sorry boys" The Doctor said before going back into the room.

I couldn't process what he's just happened It's like the band is falling apart member by member I looked over at Harry he looks awful, worse than before suddenly he fell to the floor.

"Harry? HARRY!" I shouted running up to him.

I started shaking him but there was no response.

"BOYS!" I shouted and they came running over.

As soon as they saw Harry they ran over.

"Someone,Zayn get a Doctor, Liam help me lift Harry onto that chair" I said.

Zayn ran off to find a Doctor as me and Liam lifted Harry.

"Niall what happened to him?" Liam asked.

"I don't know Liam after the news about Louis he just collapsed I'm worried about him Liam" i said.

"Here he Is Doc!" Zayn said running towards us the Doctor following close behind.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He collapsed after we found out about the news of our band mate Louis Tomlinson who is in a critical condition through there" I said pointing at the door

"Ok just give me a minute" He said before walking away down the corridor.

He came back with a stretcher and two nurses they lifted Harry up onto the stretcher and took him into the room next to Louis. Now all we can do is wait........wait for Louis to wake up, wait for darcy to return and wait to find out what's wrong with Harry.

================================================================================

wow this chapter is actually longer than any of my others i think YAY what did you think of this chapter i think it was a crappy chappy but yeh what do you think also sorry it took so long to update been really busy with school stuff and rehearsals for school show and after school GCSE photography.

Love you all xx

katie xx