Liam please help me!

(Darcy's POV)

I was having a lovely sleep until I was rudely awoke by some voices, I opened my eyes to realise it was still dark and my eyes widened when I saw 4 hooded men.

"Well well what do we have here boys" one in a grey trackie said pearing down at me.

"Awwh it's a little slut" one in black said before lifting me up.

"You warm slut!" one of then asked. I nodded not knowing what else to do I was so scared.

"Well we can't have that can we!" He smirked, Then I felt the blanket being rippec from me followed by my coat.

"Oh look the little slut has gotten herself pregnant hahaha fucking whore, well boys she's no good to us in this state may as well kill her now" One of the others said.

before I could do anything I was pinned up to the wall.

"Please don't I'll do anything I wouldn't care if it was just me you were harming but it's not please don't" I begged.

It was pouring down with rain and my vision was limited, I managed to see something being passed to the one holding me but didn't know what it was, that was until it was pressed to my neck. It's a knife now is when I really was panickin for mine and the baby's life.

"HELP PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"Shut up or I'll stab you!" He said.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!" I screamed again.

"No ones gonna here you so what's the point" he said.

"PLEASE IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE HELP!!!" I screamed who am I kidding no on is going to hear me so what's the point.

"Any last words" he whispered.

"HELP PLEASE!!" I screamed one last time.

"OI WHAT'S GOING ON BACK THERE !" Someone shouted.

"SHIT RUN!" one shouted.

everything went by so fast I fell to the ground, I heard someone running towards me.

"hey are you ok there" they asked.

They then picked me up and I looked at then.

"Liam?" I asked shocked.

"Oh my god Darcy are you hurt?" He asked.

"I don't think so...Shit" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and lost my balance.

"Darcy what's wrong?" He asked worried.

"I think the baby is coming" I said tears falling this can't happen now I 'm not ready.

"Liam this can't happen now I need you're help please help me!"

≈============================================================================================================:===:==:==================

hey guys heope you like this update sorry if its short.

love you guys xx

katie xx