liam lets slip !

(Harry's POV)

"Well iam waiting Lou" i said getting impacient.

"umm well what happened was..was" he said getting nervous.

"Harry you want to know what happened then i'll tell you" i turned round to see Darcy stood in the Door way.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL ME!" i really need to calm down.

"ok i will Lou can you give us a minute" Darcy said, Lou nodded and walked out closing the door behind us.

We both sat on Lou's bed.

"Harry what happened was when i went in to check up on Lou and when i went in everything was covered in blood and i went to stop him and well i held him tight to confort him and well all my clothes got covered in blood and Lou's were aswell so we used the towels untill we got changed". she said.

"oh well that explains it iam sorry i doubted you babe" i said kissing her gently.

(Liam's POV)

i can't belive what iam hearing, she's trying to give Harry some random story to cover up what she did.

well iam not having it iam sick of her walking all over Harry and treating him like crap.

Before i could stop myself i pushed the door open.

"DARCY YOU FUCKING LIAR!" i shouted.

"OI LIAM DON'T SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT!" Harry shouted.

"HARRY CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S PLAYING YOU LIKE A FOOL!" i shouted back.

"NO SHE'S NOT SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING!" he shouted.

"NO SHE MADE IT UP TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT SHE SLEPT WITH LOUIS!" i shouted.

"LIAM YOU LIAR I NEVER SLEPT WITH LOU!" Darcy yelled back.

"DON'T MAKE ME OUT TO BE THE LIAR DARCY YOU DID SLEEP WITH LOU JUST ADMIT IT!" i yelled.

"I NEVER!" she yelled back.

"HARRY YOUR NOT GONNA STAND THERE AND BELIEVE HER OVER ME ARE YOU?" I shouted to Harry.

"i don't know who to believe Liam i just don't anymore" he said walking out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it was only short think i have a good story line would you guys like it if i did a sequel form this?

poor haz i'll update tomorrow if i have time

Love you all xx

katie xx