The birth of a new born part 2 (final chapter)

(Harry's POV)

While Darcy was getting her much earned rest I took our little boy down to meet his uncles I had text Liam telling him to bring the boys in I didn't say why though.

When I got to the room I could hear all the boys talking so I walked in, at first they didn't notice me there until Louis looked up at me.

"Haz what's that?" He asked confused.

Then all eyes were on me, I never said anything I just walked closer into the light.

"Harry why are you holding a baby?" Louis asked.

All the boys looked at me with confusion well apart from Liam of course. I just walked closer and sat down in the empty chair next to Louis bed.

"Haz who's is that?" He asked again.

"Guys this is my son" I replied feeling less confident now.

The room was uncomfortably quiet until Liam spoke

"How is she?" He asked.

Then it was his turn to be looked at by all of the boys with confused looks

"She's sleeping Liam she did very well" I replied smiling down at the little bundle of joy I held in my arms.

"will someone please tell me what is going on!" Louis said.

"Louis Darcy went into labour and well here he is" I said.

"Wait what Darcy went into labour and no one told me and I was just lay here doing nothing and I didn't even know!" He shouted.

"Louis calm down please!" I asked.

"Why the fuck should I calm down!" He replied.

"Because your scaring him" I replied.

"Harry I think your forgetting there is a change that baby could be mine" he replied.

"Louis look at his hair he's mine I'm sorry" I replied.

He looked down at his little head and saw the little brown curls showing on his head, and he burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry louis" I said resting my free hand on his shoulder, but he pushed it away.

"No your not why should you be you won Harry you got the girl and the baby you have it all" he replied.

"Louis I loved Darcy from the start you know that why do you think I proposed to her" I asked.

"I know but why did you bring him here why rub my face in it that you're the father and not me?" He asked calming down a little.

"I didn't bring him here to do that I brought him here to tell you his name and ask you something Lou" I replied.

"Why what's his name?" He asked.

"His name is... I was about to say it when I was cut off "Louis Edward Styles" we all look up to see Darcy stood in the door way. She came over and stood next to me.

"You named him after me?" Louis asked with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Yeah we did Lou but we also wanted to ask you and Liam something" Darcy said.

Liam's head shot up by the mention of his name.

"Well Liam come over here" Darcy asked and Liam came over to the opposite side of Louis

"Me and Harry decided that we wanted to ask you if you would do the honour of becoming Louis god fathers?" Darcy asked.

"Of course I will" Liam said smiling and giving Darcy and me a hug.

" Louis?" Darcy asked.

"Yes I will" he said smiling at his with tears reforming in his eyes.

"Can I just ask why me?" Liam asked.

"Because Liam you saved mine and Louis life you know that" Darcy replied.

"Ok it's now my turn to be confused what?" I asked.

"Well you see when I left here really I was back with my uncle he wasn't dead and he told me he had change and for a bit it seemed that way but when I told him I wasn't getting rid if the baby like he wanted me to he changed abused me worse than the first time and I would of put up with it if it wasn't for the baby I didn't want any Harm coming to him I couldn't live with myself if anything happened so I left like last time except I wasn't as lucky to run into Harry this time and I ended up sleeping in an alley, when I woke up to a gang of men they were going too rape me until they realised I was pregnant and then put a knife to my neck calling me a slut and then Liam came by and saw what was happening and they ran away leaving me there. So if it wasn't for Liam me nor little Louis would be here today thank you Liam" Darcy said hugging him.

"Thank you Liam I owe you one" I said smiling to him.

"Haz can I hold him?" Louis asked in a small voice.

"Of course Lou" I replied handing him over gently placing him in Louis arms.

"He's beautiful guys I'm really happy for you" he said.

"Also louis we hope your ok with this me and Darcy have arranged a date for our wedding and I want you to be my best man" I asked him.

"Yes of course I think it's bout time I moved on and it would be an honour Hazza" Louis replied.

Darcy turned to Niall and Zayn "don't suppose you guys want to be my brides maids?" Darcy asked.

"Well Ermm we errr" they both start start mumbling.

"Haha chill guys I'm joking" she said and we all started laughing.

Finally things are working out for the better.

==================================================

Hey guys I'm sad to say that this is the last chapter crys crys I cannot believe my baby is coming to an end there will be an epilogue coming soon x

Love you guys thanks for sticking by me throughout

Katie xx