I still care haz (Louis's POV)

*yawn*

where's haz wait a minute how did i get here i thought to my self as i looked round the unfamiliar surroundings. I was in an alleyway what time is it? i thought as i got my phone out my pocket. OMG it's half three already i have been out all night yet i wonder why?

But as i gradually woke up properly all the memories from last night flooded back to my memory.

*Flash back*

We have been searching all day we have looked everywhere but yet no sign of Darcy i really miss her i hope she's ok  

"Where could she be we have looked everywhere Liam?" Harry said.

"I don't know Harry i just don't know" Liam said.

"Maybe we should just give up and face she doesn't want to be found especially not by us" Harry replied.

"typical" the word slipped out before i could stop it i couldn't help it though i was so angry with harry right now

"What!" harry said sounding angry.

"I said typical you Harry one sign of things getting to hard and you just give up!" I said.

"yeh ok it's true i don't like danger so i give up it's just me!" Harry said.

"For fucks sake Harry no one likes danger i hate danger you know that but i would give my life to help Darcy and if you loved her you would so the same shows how much you care!" I said angrily.

"I care about her more than you ever will Louis!" Harrysaid standing his ground.

"well then why arn't you fighting for her then!" I said.

"because iam to weak iam to broken maybe it is best if she was gone" Harry  said a tear fell down his  face.

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT HARRY OF COURSE IT'S NOT BETTER LIKE THIS HOW HEARTLESS CAN YOU BE!" I said shouting now i mean how dare he even say that it would be better off without Darcy i would rather die than live without her.

"ME HEARTLESS I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH MY BEST MATES FIANCE NOW DID I!" Harry shouted.

"YEH OK HARRY I SLEPT WITH HER AND I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THAT I REGRET IT BUT I DON'T NOT ONE SECOND OF IT!" I shouted.

Before i could take in what i had just said i felt a shape pain run through the side of my face.

"Oh that's just great that Harry i be honest with you like always and you give me a fucking black eye!" I said.

"iam sorry Lou but you really don't understand how much it hurt" Harry said.

"Well Harry that's where your wrong i've been hurting ever since you and Darcy got together and i really don' think you understand how much i love that girl and i wont give up until i know she is safe whether that is back here with us or not" I said.

"You know what Lou i have helped her and changed her life and if you hadn't of led her on none of this would have happened" Harry said.

"OH HARRY IT'S NEVER YOUR FAULT YOU NEVER THINK THAT YOU NOT TO BLAME FOR ANYTHING HARRY WE ALL PLAYED A PART AND YOU MAY FIND THIS AS A SHOCK BUT THAT INCLUDES YOU SO JUST FUCK OFF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!" I shouted.

"FINE LOUIS OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER JUST LIKE MY LIFE!" Harry shouted.

"oh poor Harry who's life is falling to bits and guess who's fault is it oh i know Louis hahaha grow up Haz. Now iam going to keep searching!" I said and with that walked off to carry on searching for the girl i truly couldn't live without.

*end of flashback*

Now that i think about it some of the things i said i never should have i still care about Haz and i can't stay mad at him at all because he is still my hazzabear.

WAIT! what the hell am i thinking why should i care about him i know for a fact he doesn't he hates me and is probably wishing every worse possible thing to happen to me.

But i have already lost Darcy i have searched everywhere and yet no sign maybe i have to face the fact that she has dissapeared and this time it's for good. So i can't lose Haz not after Darcy has left they are all i have apart form the boys.

"Haz iam sorry please, please forgive me" i whispered to myself.

suddenly i felt a force hit the back of my head i yelped in pain the last thing i heard was muffled voices and someone yell my name and it all went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN !!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO LOUIS ????

CAN I PLEASE GET 5 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR AN UPDATE LATER ON IN THE WEEK XXX

LOVE YA ALL

KATIE XX

(BTW i have edited the ending of the 'i still care Lou' which if you didn't know was the chapter before this one)