He likes You / Tom Holland

○○•Your pov•○○

I was fast walking down the street towards Tom's apartment. He called me an hour ago telling me he needs me, so of course, me being his best friend I went there as soon as possible.

I arrive his house and up to his room and finding no Tom anywhere. I sat at his living room, fishing out my phone from my back pocket.

where u @ ?

sent : 7:45 pm

seen

Calling me because it's urgent then finding out he's not here and LEAVING ME ON READ.

Oh that's great. So great.

"Y/N hon, is that you?" I look up and see Nikki walking down the stairs with a pink apron with white polka dots. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun with a bandana wrap around. She looks like a 90's teenager.

"Yeah Mrs. Holland, is their by any chance Tom might went somewhere?" I stood up and help her carry the cleaning boxes out from the sink cabinet.

"Y/N how many times do I have to tell you to call me Nikki or mama?" She turn around and place her hands on her hips.

"Oh , sorry mama." I chuckle, placing the boxes on top of the counter.

"It's alright sweet, but Tom's with Harry at the park." I nodded, helping her sweep the floor and wipe the counters.

"Hon, I can do this things ... You can go, Tom's waiting for you." Mama said, as she wipe the sweat on her forehead.

"Mama–"

"I can feel 'but' coming , and no you are not gonna stay here. I got this." She smile, placing her hand on her hip.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now go."

○○• At the park•○○

"So Mr. Holland, telling me to go to your house but not in the park?!" I said before running towards him. Him jumping up from his seat beside Harry before running away.

"Come back here!" Tom went around the fountain.

"Come back here you motherfu–"

"Did your mother taught you not to swear?" Tom yelled, moving left to right

"Didn your mother taught you not to make a woman angry?!" I moved to the right and caught up with him.

But with his long legs, I couldn't.

"Oh look its Nikki!" I said pointing behind him. He look back and I took the chance to run up behind him.

"She's not–"

"Gotcha!" I jump on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Y/N, calm down!" He said, trying to get remove you on his back.

"Leaving me on read? then sending me at the wrong location? and you just relaxing while I hyperventilate all the way here!"

"Ok ok I'm sorry, now get off me!"

"Nope!" I said.

"AHH!" Tom screamed.

○○•

"Gosh, why do you have to be so harsh on me?" He tilt his head side to side then looking at me.

"You try what I just did." I gulp down the rest of water from his water bottled and despose it properly.

"I'm sorry." He glance at me before looking down at his hands.

"What do you want to tell me anyway?"

"I- I ..."

"Tom?"

"I'm sorry that I sent you at our house instead here at the park ... I was nervous to tell you something so I send you there thought mom wouldn't mind helping her."

"Tom just go straight to the point."

"I... Gosh why is so hard for me to say it?" He stood up, walking around frustrated.

"Say what?"

"That I like you."

"You what?"

"See this is the reaction I don't wanna see." He started, ranting and pulling his hair.

"Tom." I called, trying to grab his attention.

"I was afraid that you'll reject me and don't talk to me because I just ruined our friendship because of what I said–"

"Tom, do you want me to strangle your neck?" He shut up, looking at me with fear.

"You didn't let me react or say a word to you." I sigh.

"First of all, I accept you apology because I understand that what you are doing right now is confessing..." He gulp, fiddling with his thumbs.

"And second, I'm not gonna reject you because I like you too Tom." His head shot up.

"You- You do?" I nodded, chuckling as he pump his fist in the air with a loud noise of satisfaction.

"Yes!" He pulled me up from his seat and pulled me in a bear hug.

"You don't know how much I waited for this moment to happen ... and you made me the happiest man alive right now." Feeling the tears swelling in my eyes as I hug Tom close to me.

"I thought I'm gonna die alone,"

"You thought wrong." He wipe the tears before kissing my forehead.

He laugh. He twirling as around, me on his other arm as the other up in their air.

"Thank you, thank you for this miracle moment!"

○○•fin•○○