Sick

Peep had came down with the flu and Diego was more than happy to skip out on school to look after him.

Diego returned to the living room with two cups of lean,one with a little extra codeine for the other boy, to see the couch where he'd left Peep empty. "Shit" he huffed.

Peep was strange in that way. He could sleep anytime, but he still got restless. Especially when he was sick. He would just wander around in a fever-dreamy state.

Diego heard familiar shuffling, and he saw Peep in the doorway, wandering Down the corridor. He still had the fleece blanket over his shoulders, letting it drag on the floor.His eyes were barely open but he seemed a bit confused and wore an awed expression.

Diego knew it wouldn't be very difficult to sneak up on the other boy. Although Peep could barely hear or smell from the sickness, if he heard Diego behind him he'd definitely try to get away. He was dead set on "not being tired.", Although Diego knew he needed to get some rest if he was going to get better.

Diego walked quietly, approaching him from behind. Peep was covered in the blanket to the point where Deigo could only see the tattoos on his neck and a mess of pink hair on the other boy's head.

"Sorry, lil Peepers" he said, wrapping his arms around peep, who groaned, knowing the consequences of being caught. " I'm not tired" he whined, but Diego didn't take that as an answer and continued walking Peep backwards, still holding him, until they reached the living room.

The trailers before the horror movie had finished, which was the reason peep got up in the first place, thinking they were boring. Diego pulled him down to the couch and onto his lap, between his legs. Peep squirmed for a minute but Diego secured him in his arms, holding him tightly against his chest. Peep seemed to have finally begun to tire himself out and Diego handed him a cup of lean and a bottle of water.

He sipped the lean slowly, relaxing into Diego. The calm rise and fall of Diego's chest lulling him to sleep. After a few minutes Diego noticed soft snoring coming from the boy.

He carefully took the almost empty cup of lean out of his hand, making sure not to wake him. Smiling softly, as he ran his fingers through Peep's soft pink hair and kissing his neck gently, before falling asleep too.