Halloween prt.4, Peep's Tail

After walking through the Halloween streets and arriving at the venue, the two had time to slack around backstage before Diego's performance with Steve Cannon of Xanarchy, and Peep discovers the lack of control he has over his cursed tail. "I'm sorry, I, i swear I'm not controlling it" Peep stumbled over his words as his new-found fluffy tail seemed to have a mind of its own as it clung itself to Diego's waist and slid under his hoodie poking at Diego's abdomen.

Peep realized the lack of control he seemed have over his new tail. He only tried to get away from Diego as his tail had other plans and apologizing for it's behavior.however, Diego didn't seem to mind much as he twirled the colorful ringed tip around his fingers and smirked, "is this it's way of telling me what you want?"

"No!" Peep said, suspiciously quickly with red spilling into his cheeks.

"are you sure?" Diego asked, pretty obviously not falling for it. "Yeah.." Peep trailed off, not exactly seeming sure himself. "Well, if you change your mind, " Diego said, taking Peep's hands in his own before he could get away and holding them against his own skin where the tail was, "you know your always welcome under my shirt."

Yeah, im sorry my posts are just spamming for the past few days, im nearly done with the halloween chptrs and i have one more chptr to put out before halloween to wrapp it up. I hope ur enjoying them.