cheeseball chapter*

(totally refrences this song from greenday called "youngblood")

This chapter will be told from Diego's point of view. Last night when I fell asleep I was cuddling my boyfriend from behind in my bed, but when I woke up this morning he wasn't in my arms. "Where's my lil' kitten?" I groaned, as my eyes refused to stay open for long and I couldn't feel his body against mine. But I could hear him. He kept some of his things in a drawer at my house since he slept over pretty often, but in my opinion he still didn't sleep here often enough. I could hear his voice echo from the bathroom, where he'd already finished taking a shower and was listening to greenday music while he got ready. "Good morning" he called, as I dragged myself out of bed and went into the bathroom where the door was open. Gus was putting on eyeliner and mascara, which somehow managed to make him look very adorable, although he'd always argue that he looked "goth." The lyrics to a song by greenday that I only know because how often Gus has forced me to hear it, echoed off the bathroom walls called "Youngblood" I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his small waist and kissed his cheek and said "good morning." He started to blush and smile putting down the eyeliner so he wouldn't mess it up in his giddiness. I started stealing kisses on his spine and singing with my own choice of lyrics. He's my little young blood. You're my weakness, fucking genius, he picked up where I left off singing "swear to God and I'm not- mhh" I kissed him.

"Where do you wanna go today, Babe?" I asked him, because it was a Saturday and it was his turn to pick. "I called Lena and she and the GBC dudes, and Adam are going to meet us at the laser tag place in the mall, they have a reservation for our group in a couple hours. Steve can come too." I raised my eyebrows, he really had his shit planned out. "Also, I wanna shop and watch a movie?" He looked at me like he wanted my permission. "Anything to get into your pants when we get home, Love" he blushed so hard he looked like he was part strawberry (sidenote, I'd eat that.)