Bahamas

Myrtle's POV:

After 6 Hours and 30 Mins. of flight, nag-landing na ang eroplanong sinasakyan namin ni Devin sa Bahamas. As soon as we landed and got our luggage from the baggage carousel, we walked out the airport hand in hand. I looked at the ring I gave her several years ago, naalala ko pa na I got the ring a week after she left for Florida. I happened to be at the mall, window shopping with Mom. I figured to go get her a promise ring. I was smiling to myself when I was pulled out of my reverie by Devin. 

"Love? Nangingiti ka nanaman mag-isa ha?" She said to me. 

"Napapansin mo na pala." Nahihiya ko nang tugon sa kanya. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" She says as we stood in line waiting for a taxi. 

"Did you know I got you the promise ring, a week after you left for Florida? I was crying and Mom offered to take me shopping." I said to her matter of factly. 

"Hmmm... I see. Did you know I got you this bracelet.." She holds up my hand before continuing to speak.

"After I have met you." She smiled at me.

"You did? Why didn't you give it to me on my birthday, the first one we celebrated?" 

"Uhm, kasi love you were not yet an Architecture student then, you just mentioned that you would like to take up architecture in college." She smiled at me.

"Ahhh... Okay.." I smiled at her.

We got into the Cab at nagpahatid na kami sa Resort na tutuluyan namin, pagdating namin sa Resort, we took in the beautiful beach front view from our Cottage. We decided to have a rest muna and get a proper lunch before kami mag-explore. We cuddled in the bed. I was tracing the outlines of her face, I still feel like it was the first time I saw my Girlfriend.

All through out the years, nothing has ever changed. Mas gumaganda pa ito habang nagtatagal. I kissed her lips full of fire and longing. I have waited five years after all, she responds with the kiss, ipinaibabawan niya ang katawan ko at tsaka itinuloy ang paghahalikan namin, ayaw magpatalo o magpaawat. 

We only had to cut the kiss short, because we were losing air. She hovered over me, her face is like that of an angel. I can feel the heat of my body slowly creeping up, nag-iinit ako sa titig nito sa akin na tila ano mang oras ay kakainin ako ng buhay. 

"Love? Do you want to do this now? I mean, I could wait. No rush." She whispered softly in my ear. 

"I would love to do it later. Right now, we both need to rest, we have a long day ahead of us." I reminded her and myself.

"Okay, sige." She answered. 

This is one of the things that I love about her, she has self-control. Hindi katulad ng ibang mga lalake o lesbians na masyadong mapusok. Although I wasn't a virgin, because I did it with my ex Madison, who happens to have the same name as my older sister.

Madison and I stayed friends after we broke up, but lost in touch over the years lalo na ng dumating na si Devin sa buhay ko. Ang huling balita ko sa kanya ay may girlfriend na siya. That was the summer before I was in my Senior Year. It makes me feel nervous, kasi sobrang tagal na since the last time I had a sexual encounter with a woman. 

She laid down beside me and started to speak.

"Love, have you done it with any one else before?" She asked me. 

"Yes, I've done it with my ex Madison." I informed her. 

"I see, I've done it with my ex Patty." She answered me.