Chapter 2

Hey again guys! two chapters today! have fun reading and enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

-in Kirigakure 1 year later-

Zabuza had just gotten to his base and released his henge of a woman and her 5 year old son, to reveal him and a small child. As he stepped into the main room he felt something off. There was someone in the base. He did a chakra scan and found the rest of the 7 swordsmen sitting at his dining room table. As he cursed himself for giving them the address of his base he walked into the room. Shocking everyone with his new charge. the first to ask questions being Chōjūrō. "Zabuza-san what is that?" Voiced the blue-haired swordsman. Zabuza growled and replied "I should never have given you six the address" Before saying "This is my son, Kaito Momochi." "WHAT!?" The other shinobi exclaimed. As Zabuza told the group of how he found Kaito. Said child could be found pulling Kushimaru's hair. Let's just say the masked man was not pleased. As Zabuza ended the story with his recent errands and a demonstration of his female henge the six others took to Kaito very well. Saying how someone had finally managed to calm the famed demon of mist. After that story, the team stayed for food because according to Jinpachi and Chōjūrō they would die of starvation before reaching their own accommodations. The other six ninjas in the room were in shock that Zabuza knew how to cook. He only chuckled and replied with "How am I supposed to care for a child if I can't even do so for myself?" Later on in the evening, Jinin was letting the small boy play on the hammer part of Kabutowari. But as the team members were sitting with bottles of sake a cry was heard. "DADA!" Zabuza ran to where Kaito was and started fussing over the child who had tripped and gotten a small rug burn on his knee. The team chuckled at Zabuza who was acting like a mother hen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N The end! what do you think of the story so far, a lot more action is on the way! Be ready...