Chapter 19

The third match was about to start. Gaara made his way down to the arena after a pat on the back from Kaito and Kankuro and hugs from the girls. He stood across from the shinobi wrapped in bandages. You could see Dosu glaring through the one gap in his bandages. The proctor called the match to a start and then jumped out of the arena. Gaara stood back and waited for Dosu to make the first attack. Dosu started off by sending a large blast of sound waves towards Gaara. The sand Gaara automatically used as a wall started to vibrate. The sound waves stopped their onslaught and Gaara stepped away unharmed. Dosu looked shocked that he was still standing as he powered enough chakra into the attack as to where it would normally take out a jounin. Gaara smirked and called out Suna no Hitsugi. His sand started to surround Dosu in a vortex. It slowly compacted until Dosu was trapped in a giant ball of sand. The sand slowly dropped away to reveal a limp Dosu whose entire body was tinted blue. The proctor called the match in Gaara's favor before kneeling next to Dosu and checking for a pulse. After finding none he called over the medics to asses the body and prep it for return to Otogakure.

A/N hey sorry guys i've been really busy and i'm trying to fit in all the action in the little time i have. Make sure to vote and favorite the story i want to make this thing big! And with your help it can be. If you have any recommendations for the storyline after the chuunin exams please tell me. It's decided that Suna-Kiri team will be going on a long term mission with Konoha I just don't have the details decided yet. Either comment or PM me any idea.