Chapter 13

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry! " everyone gave her a look that said explain. She said "i think kaito is naruto." At this the jounins eyes widened. And the suna and kiri-nin gave her a confused look. "Naruto was-no is my son. Kaito i think you are him. You have blonde hair and blue eyes like minato and i saw those whisker marks on your cheeks when you were born. Also i was the one who put that seal on you." Kit, she is telling the truth. Kurama thought to kaito. "Kurama said she was saying the truth. WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT! A NEWBORN BABY LEFT ALONE IN THE WOODS WHERE GOD KNOWS WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO HIM!" at this point kushina had tears streaming down her face. "I-i-im sorry naru-kaito ,sorry, as kyuubi attacked konoha half of him was already sealed in you. And i couldn't risk you dying a horrible death like that." "i understand you did what you did for my well being but you must know it is to late for us to have a parental relationship tou-san has always had my back and always will but i cant trust you fully and never will." kushina nodded and her tears slowly stopped. Asuma finally realized something "wait how did both your teams get in here? You both only have one scroll." "thank god someone noticed! I was starting to think you were all to dense to notice." shizue said demeaningly. Kaito, haku and gaara chuckled. "At some point or another we have all been together, we are a tight knit family. The kazekage and mizukage both noticed this and decided that to show an alliance between the hidden villages we would become a six member genin team with zabuza-san as our joint sensei. That is why all six of us made it with only two scrolls. We also were that quick because we just came straight here no putzing around with the other teams to get their damn scrolls." gaara said with a slight nostalgic smile. All of us smiled a bit and i pulled haku as close as i could, tapping i love you in morse over his heart so no one heard us. I felt him sigh good-naturedly and completely relax into my chest. At this point i noticed all the females in the room about to explode and the males with their ears plugged "SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" came the screech of all the women. But while everyone was distracted me and haku slipped away into one of the genin rooms. We both just lay on the bed sometimes kissing, sometimes just saying i love you, and other times just staring into each-others eyes.(A/N i always hear the song 'sad song' by we the kings when scenes like this happen) We were completely calm and relaxed and we both wished it could stay like this forever. But alas, that was not possible as all of the kiri/suna team came barging into the room eyes covered with shizue saying something about putting clothes on. I looked at haku and we were both thinking the same thing. Prank time. I started moving silently to the other side of the group and focused my chakra into water blobs above all their heads. Haku used his kekkei genkai to chill the water. A lot. I released my hold on the water, as it fell i sped over to haku, grabbed him and ran to the sitting room, where all the jounin still were. I waved and sat with haku tucked into my side and my arm thrown across his shoulders. He sighed in content as he heard the shrieks of every one of our team members. The jounin threw confused glances at us and i said "though we were doing the dirty, nasty bastards, and decided to barge into our room so i suspended water over them and haku chilled it a lot to get them back." the jounin all chuckled at our childish antics. The suna/kiri-nin came to the sitting area soaked and shivering. They looked like wet cats. I grabbed my camera and documented the prank like i had all of the others. I finally gave in at gaara's puppy eyes (A/N yes gaara is ooc but since kaito got to him at a young age he is not as bad as in canon.) i dried them but not before saying "gaara-kun you are so cute when you are disappointed."