Chapter 7

A/N here is the new chapter everybody!

A week had passed since zabuza's "death". while zabuza was recovering from the senbon, team 7 was relaxing in tazunas house helping to build the bridge. at one point during the week haku ran into one of the genin, the redhead. haku was able to do some reconnaissance with that conversation. today was the day the bridge would finally be complete. as the group from tazunas house approached the bridge they smelt the scent of closer they got the more they saw the bridge was a bloodbath. at the end of the bridge stood zabuza, the hunter-nin with the senbon and what looked like a zabuza mini me with blonde hair and blue eyes, she had seen those eyes before but she couldn't place where. as team 7 approached the group at the end of the bridge kazumi shouted "what do you want. if your going to try and kill tazuna-san again i won't let you! Dattebayo!" kaito laughed "like you four weak shinobi could do anything" as he said that he could feel the uchihas loathing from the other side. kaito whispered to his team "the duck butt is arrogant, the redhead genin thinks they know more than they do, the pink one is completely and utterly useless and the jonin is overconfident and uses her chakra chains to much."

after a few minutes team 7 had had enough and their egos overpowered their logic. they charged. zabuza created a water prison around the sensei, haku created his demon ice mirrors around the uchiha and kaito had the redhead and the pinkette in a water prison like zabuza had the jonin. they were all trapped. after haku had stunned sasuke with his senbon, kaito and zabuza started to reduce the amount of oxygen in the prisons. but kaito wanted to leave an impression he took all the air away from the pinkette so she died. the redheads passed out and laid on the floor soaking wet while the uchiha was cold to the touch and stunned. kaito turned to tazuna and said "thanks for hiring the entertainment but we have to go now." and with that tazuna was stabbed in the chest and left to die on the very bridge that was supposed to bring his town life.