Chapter 6

A/N I know I haven't been updating but I had too take Regents I'm sorry. 😔😔. Welp. Here's the new chapter!

zabuza stood in a tree awaiting the konohan shinobi to pass. as they came into his line of sight he launched kubikiribocho into a tree on the opposite side of the road right above the uchihas head. he jumped onto the zanbato and smirked. he hwld a conversation with the jonin for a moment but as soon as it lulled zabuza was on the ground sword aimed ot kushinas head. the jonin looked at the sword in revere nearly fear. then she smirked from kushinas shoulder blades came 2 chains made of chakra. zabuza growled and took a ready stance as the genins surrounded tazuna who looked scared. kushina moved first and with her chains tried to pry kubikiribocho from zabuza. what shocked her was the electric charge she recieved from touching the blade (A/N anyone see what i did there?) zabuza smirked once again and went through a whole monologue on how kushina could never beat him. at the end he finished with a jutsu. the hidden mist jutsu. after zabuza finished the handsign a thick fog began to cover the clearing and none of the opponents could see. after that he came up behind kushina and had his water clones attack her. kushina kept her chakra chains out and eventually used most of her chakra which caused her to collapse. as she did that 3 senbon needles hit zabuza in the neck and he passed out. but to the genins knowledge he was dead. a hunter-nin came and took the body away.

after haku had retrieved zabuza he removed the senbon and kaito and him left to their room to give zabuza some privacy. the two sat on their bed and discussed some of earliers events. when it got to the observations of the shinobis skill, neither were impressed. zabuza had taught kaito water Tequniqes as well as kenjitsu for as long as he could remember. and hakus bloodline limit made his control over the wind and water elements easy. to sum up they thought the konohans were weaklings.

A/N this chapter's done. Hope you guys enjoyed and please vote and comment. Byeeeeee.