Chapter 16

The outside world month had passed and it was time for the joint team to meet up one last time before the last round. They had all gathered at the forest of death in konoha. The group was just waiting on kaito and haku and they were probably together as they hadn't seen each other in two years-for the couple that is.

The pair soon poofed into existence and shocked the group with their new appearances. Haku was wearing a blueish grey platinum armor with waves and ice crystals emblazoned on it. His hair was the same length but he himself was much leaner and looked older. Kaito appeared and the first thing the group noticed was his eyes, one was red with a vertical slit and the other was like a hyuugas but pale frost blue, his zanbato was strapped to his back and he was wearing a long navy cloak with red kanji for nine tailed piranha on the back. Under he had black anbu pants and an open front sleeveless pale blue kimono like shirt tied at the waist with a red rope-like cord, he held a large red capped summoning scroll on his back, and he also looked older. The rest of the group gaped, they knew of the time warp that occurs in summon worlds but they didn't expect it to be this drastic. Kaito and haku both held a smirk on their faces and you could see that both now had sharpened teeth like their summons. They had both achieved their summons sage mode while in the summon realm and had power on level with a sanin, all they needed was more in battle experience. The rest of the group was not physically changed but their skills had all grown to the level of high chuunin or low jounin, with the exception of gaara who had mid to high jounin level power. They all looked at each other and thought the same thing, lets go kick some ass!