Wire gloved

"Aloy, come over here ! Check these out !", Kïma shouted, standing in front of a weapon shop.

"What kind of weapon is this ?", asked the huntress, picking one up.

She stretched it, closing an eye to see how easy the aiming was.

"Hey, put it down !", barked the merchant at Aloy, who placed the piece of metal back on its shelf, lifting her brows.

"You like this weapon ?", questioned the collector.

"It's not too bad but I think there could be some better ones. Like an arm that you wouldn't have to hold or to put in a bag...Something always with you, that you could use whenever you need it... You know what ? I'm going to make myself another weapon for the Proving. A brand new one. And for this, I need to hunt. You coming ?"

Kïma nodded as she clapped her hands together.

"You already have an idea about this weapon?", She asked, as they were starting to walk.

"Kind of... All I know is that I want to make it handy. And not so visible..."

"You know, during my trips, I saw people having climbing gloves, with big spikes and they used it for combat as well. That was an interesting weapon, why don't you use the idea for your new one?"

Aloy thought about it for a second before nodding :

"Yeah, it could work... We'll see the type of materials and components that we will find to improve this idea."

"Okay but the thing is, we can't stay in the Embrace for hunting. I mean, besides Striders and watchers, there are no interesting machines around here...", Kïma noticed.

"What type of machine are you thinking about, then?"

"A Sawtooth. We need the wires it has on it's back. Because, with these wires, you could have gloves... Well, more of an exoskeleton glove, with an element, like... I don't know... Electricity?", Explained the collector.

"Sounds good to me. Let's find a way to cross these gates."

"Honestly, I must've done it a couple of time. It's not that hard, you just have to be a good climber. Come."

She took her to a corner, between the wall and the rock. Noras weren't paying attention, everybody was already drunk.

"I thought the Noras had extremely severe codes and rules.", Aloy chuckled.

"It's only for social interaction and hierarchy. The rest is less strict. And of course, some other rules just don't make any sense...But hey, it was all the word of the All-Mama, so who would disrespect that ?", Answered the other woman, as she was starting to climb the rock.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They passed the gates successfully, without being noticed. They were now walking freely out of the Embrace, through the forest.

"I had to hunt a Sawtooth around here not long ago.", Noticed the redhead, thinking about Rost.

"There might be some other ones, then. We just have to find one. They aren't so quiet, to be honest."

Aloy had to focus to remember their distinct sound : the first and last time she saw one, she paid more attention to it's weaknesses. But she instantly recalled shooting a fire arrow to make it explode.

"We have to get further.", Kïma said, pulling Aloy to make her walk faster. "I thought about a component that you could add to this glove. A piece of Stormbird's lightning gun. It gives its electric power. If you put that in your glove, then you'll be able to electrify everything you'll touch. Sounds cool, doesn't it ?"