Sleep tight

He landed back on the ground, creating a cloud of cold smoke above him as his body disappeared in it.
Aloy knew it was her turn now. She clenched her jaw as she was getting closer to the injured woman, who was still trying to hit Bast.

"Leave him alone, we have so many things to tell eachother.", She declared coldly while grabbing her hair and pulling it backwards as she did a few minutes ago.

An action like this would've probably done nothing if she wasn't hurt, but now that both of her legs were damaged, she crashed into the smoke just like Bast did. She growled for a second before grabbing Aloy's ankle and making her fall as well.
Her elbow hit the ground badly and she hoped it wasn't hurt, because she was sure as hell going to need it.
She noticed Omega had moved and was using her arms to crawl again towards Bast's body. She took profit of her moment of inattention to get up and kick her legs to distract her from Bast, slowly coming back from unconsciousness.
He seemed extremely confused for a second but noticed Omega, lost in the thick mist and his face darkened. As Aloy was holding the woman against the metallic ground, hitting her face repetitively, he stood up and had to wait a second for his eyes to adapt. He then shouted, lower than expected :

"Aloy, we got to... Got to... Carry her..."

He was stunned that the redhead understood what he was trying to explain. She got on her feet and buried her fingers in the pink hair, dragging the growling giantess to the freezing bed.
How did she manage to move such a heavy person all by herself ?
Looking at her face, he understood she was making a huge effort not to lose control. She was in mad anger.
He hurried to join her but his legs were weak and he almost fell twice.

"I'm going to make sure your deaths will be as painful as possible, assholes !", Omega was shouting as she was tensing her whole body to prevent Aloy from pushing her in the metal box.

Bast knew exactly what he had to do. He just had to act quick.
After a short breath in, he hit the inside of Omega's right elbow, and immediately crouched to grab one of her ankles, that he instantly lifted as Aloy pushed her shoulder one last time. Everything seemed too perfect to be true.

Omega fell in the bed, spreading her arms to prevent it from being closed around her. But Aloy only had to use her fighting reflexes to make it possible : she hit her in her lower belly so she had to protect it and she pulled her arms back as Bast violently closed the thick glass and pressed the button to lock it up.

"Does it put her to sleep right now ?", He asked, a bit panicked when Omega started to hit the glass with all her strength.

"My focus shows me... That one.", Aloy answered, throwing her hand against a small blueish button with a kind of star on it.

Immediately, the same white smoke invaded the box, and they could hear Omega shouted her rage. She was talking but they couldn't understand anything, because of the noise her fists were making against the box's walls.

"Shit, we should've taken her focus !", Bast realized.

"We didn't have the time to, anyway. It was to dangerous.", Replied the redhead, starting to calm down a bit.

Eventually, Omega's knocks became weaker and weaker, to cease totally after a minute.

"Sleep tight.'', Aloy said, putting all her hatred in those words.

They waited thirty more seconds, to make sure everything was over.
It was.

They went back to Kïma and the two Old Ones, slowly, as Aloy had to help Bast to walk. He said his belly started to hurt again, where he had been shot some time ago.

"Kïma ?'', Aloy called softly.

She didn't open her eyes.

"Kïma ?", Bast repeated, louder.