1.Accidental Meeting

It's Lee Jong Suk's first visit to India.

"We're here." He says as he lands on Mumbai airport.

He catches the local people staring at him as he walks out. He finds it strange and pulls out his cap and goggles to avoid the stares and it works.

He checks into the hotel and drops his luggage there. He has to meet a Korean writer Kim Woo Bin for his work related matter. Kim Woo Bin works for an Indian company named Lotus Publications in Mumbai.

He boards the taxi from there to reach the company. The journey of the taxi is too confusing but gladly the driver was nice so he dropped him at the correct address.

While giving fare he realises something is wrong about the money. Afterwards when the driver goes away he counts and realises that he has been fooled.

"Aish !!" He shouts to himself and is surprised by the amount of people he sees surrounding him.

Some looking at him mysteriously as he is a foreigner with different facial and body features.

He then looks for the company. There is one which is a 7 story building around covered with glass windows and which looks like a commercial building.

'Aha ! Found it ' he thinks and heads towards the bulding.

Jong suk enters the building and then he sees a receptionist girl looking at him. He gets there to enquire about Kim Woo Bin.

The receptionist first looks at him with a straight face and asks him,
"Whom do want to meet ?"

Then Lee jong suk removes his goggles asks "Isn't this Lotus publications ?"

The girl in front avoids for some reason and then starts to ignore him. He loses hope and walks away when he sees a man coming up towards him.

He asks that man for the address and that man gives him a paper with the address written on it.

Jong suk thanks him and gets on his way. He starts to find the address but is so confused that he accidently enters a wrong way. After wandering for a long time and having met two-three kind people he reaches there.

He is surprised to see a four story residential-looking-like building with a not-so-office-looking getup.

Also it is like a plant nursery as you can find trees in here and the atmosphere too is very pleasant.

Then he sees the name Lotus publications there and finally sighs in relief.

'Indeed India is sometimes confusing' he thinks.

As he is about to go in he bumps into a girl. She looks like she is in her late twenties.

She gets angry and talks something like " ए ! बघून नाही चालता येत का? " (Hey ! Can't you see where you're going ?)

Lee jong suk bows down in apology and says "Mian..".

She says "काय बोलतोय हा !(what even is he saying !)

Lee jong suk removes his goggles and looks at her confusingly.

She looks at hin and then nods her head saying "राहूदे कळलं मला. Oh ok sorry you don't know marathi right. I said its okay I understand my mistake." and she rushes on her way. 

Woah !! She is so loud " he thinks as he sees the questioning looks of people surrounding them.

Then he enters the building still thinking about that "loud girl" then he remembers that he saw her ID with a name Shre-ya.

Then he heads towards the reception again to enqiure about Kim Woo Bin and he is then told to wait in the waiting room.

He first hesitates and looks around. So many different kinds of people talking in a language different than us.

His manager was coming there but at night. So currently he was alone. 'Hope this Kim Woo Bin turns out to be a good man and not someone rude.'

He thought to himself and sat awkwardly...

.............................................................

A/N :-
So here's the first chapter.....
What will happen when he encounters the same girl as he sees before ? What would be that girl's reaction? Will writer Kim Woo Bin meet Lee jong Suk ?
Stay tuned to find out more....