6. Good night !

Jong Suk's POV
We started off and then reached at a main road with a hell of a lot of traffic. Everyone was honking abruptly and it produced a lot of noise. "Wait ! How the hell are we going to escape from this noise?" My watch showed the timing of 10:30."And how can the traffic be here at this late night." She smirked. Oh my god, I am having a hard time here and she just smirked like nothing's happening.

"That's India for you, Korean man !" She replied. "Don't call me th..." Again wind slapped me. Even the winds here are on her side. I saw her escaping past through the traffic.

 I saw her escaping past through the traffic

And making way between the cars. "How did you do it ?" I asked totally amazed by her driving skills once we pulled of on the side. She smiled," Its just that we indians are trained from birth to escape it." I laughed. She was nice to talk to actually. Then I saw a road that looked an unbuilt one."Buckle up." I heard her say and laugh. This road was also different from the road we went on before.

And then I realised it was a totally different one. I jumped up and down and up and down.(A/N - vmins_kookies you should understand this well🤣). Well that happens when you are driving on a road with a lot of puddles and pits, also it was leading to a higher ground until I realised that it was a shortcut. She stopped in a while. "What? Why're you stopping in the middle of nowhere?" I said while getting off here. "Wait for sometime, I need some peace." She said in a demanding voice that I had to obey her command.

She walked in the direction opposite to where I was looking. I stopped and didn't followed her. What if she was in a street gang?What if she was kidnapping me ? No ! Definitely not happening ! I had to get out of here. I took a deep breath, ready to run from this creepy place until she pops up."Where are you running to? Don't be afraid. I am definitely not kidnapping someone like you for whom people will give money to me for keeping you." She laughed
I shock as she said those words. How could she read my mind." No,no I was definitely not running. And about that  kidnapping thing I think that you are a good girl." She came closer to me," I might seem a good girl,but I lose my control sometimes." She whispered and laughed.

Until I realised that she was joking,  she almost got me."Now come on here, let me show you something." She dragged me by the arms. I first looked at her and then my arms."Oh sorry " she said leaving my arm. I wanted her to hold it for sometime long as it felt warm. Jong suk stop it, my mind warned while my heart was giving opposite signals.I went forward and dropped my mouth watching the amazing view.

I went forward and dropped my mouth watching the amazing view

"Where did you find this amazing place !!" I exclaimed. She smiled in the dim streetlights. She looked beautiful when she genuinely smiled like this. Yah jong suk ! Stop it already. My inner 'sane' voice stopped my insane thoughts. Without losing another minute I took off my mobile and started clicking pictures."That's the common reaction of anyone whom I introduce this place." She said in the most soft and beautiful voice I could hear from her.

Shreya's POV-
I loved seeing the reactions of people coming here. God knows why I had a sense of familiarity with him and I was comfortable enough with him to take him here. And probably this was a short cut I found out to escape the traffic. So I stopped to see his reaction as we were around that place. Okay sorry ! But I am obsessed with this place. And this is a shortcut too.

He was in complete awe seeing this place. I smiled watching his recation.
"Come on let's go." I sighed looking at the watch having awkward-timing-to-be-with-a-boy of 11:00 pm. I started the bike and dropped him off at his hotel. "Will you go safely ?" He asked while getting off. "You can tell that I'll go safely. But about driving ? Nah ! I don't know." I replied laughing. "Don't drink and drive." He told me." We don't get "soju"(Korean beer) or anything like that around every corner like you. If you are so much concerned about me let me tell you that I don't drink and smoke. And I'll message you once I reach home."

"How do you know about soju?"
"I guess staying with Woo Bin has improved my knowledge."I replied.
"And what you said before is a good way of asking a man's number or should I add a handsome man's number?"He smirked. "Who asked for your number Mr.I'm-so-narcissistic ?" I said and walked to my bike until I heard,"But you said you were messaging me !"

I started my bike and went home as soon as possible. I had anticipated that the whole house would be welcoming me warmly."ताई,आई खुप चिडली आहे आज(sis,Ma is furious now) soham,my brother said as soon as I enter the house."Its Okay I understand. तू काळजी करू नकोस.(you don't have to worry). I'll handle it. But let the person breathe first." I said entering the house and sitting on the sofa." Where have you been all this time?" A voice mocks me from behind. "I was at Woo Bin hyungs's place, Ma." I replied to look as innocent as possible."Young girls shouldn't roam at night. तुला कळत नाही का काही?(don't you understand.)
Just when it was not enough Baba entered in the scene."श्रेया अश्या अवेळी कोणी भटकतं का बाहेर? (Shreya does anyone go wandering off at this time). "Aai,Baba(mom,dad) please clam down."

I look at soham who was half enjoying all this and half worried."Do you want to say something to me too?" I asked him sarcastically." Yes,don't wander off anywhere again and I am going to sleep now." I find a napkin on my hand and throw it at a laughing soham running to his room. "Shreya leave him and answer us first." They both look at me."Okay." I sigh and explain them all of it except the shortcut scene which they shouldn't know. "Okay so it is that small eyed man who you were talking about yesterday?" Soham reappeared out of nowhere."तिथेच थांब तू  (stop right there.) I was ready to drive him off of there until he ran away. Huh ! Boys ! I sighed.

It was a while until I explained them everything. "Does he like you?" Baba asked. "Or do 'you' like him?" Aai asked highlighting the word 'you'. "No,no its nothing like that. तसं काहीच नाही आहे."(previous sentence repeated again). 'Its nothing like that'- I repeated in my mind. Or.......is it ?
........................................................................