2. Getting to know this stuff

Shreya's POV -
I went in the office on my desk. Still caressing my shoulder after I banged into that stupid man. But I forgot all of it as I saw the pile of paper to proofread on my desk.

Huh !! Why do people write so much ? I thought to myself. Kim Woo Bin was just passing through the desk and seeing my worried expressions he asked me,"Hey, What're you worried about ? Take it easy."

I sighed and said,"Hyung, I first banged into this man looking like you and then I've to go through this pile of paper." I know that girls call boys 'oppa' but I like to call him 'hyung' and he doesn't mind it either. "You've to go through this everyday dear. There's no choice. Might there be some great writer awaiting to publish his best seller book which has to go through you."

Yes, He had a point there. "By the way what did you say about that man looking like me?". " Oh that man! He looked like a korean and you know I can't really differentiate those faces sometimes." I said jokingly. He grinned and went on ahead mumbling something like " It must be Jong suk." Huh ! I was left alone with this pile of papers.

Sometimes I get really great books but some are really bad with spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes everywhere.

Jong suk's POV -
I was waiting for Woo Bin ssi ( 'ssi' is a term used for 'mr.') among the people who were talking a language or maybe various languages that I had no idea of. Some were staring at me here too.

'Huh ! When will these stares end ?' I thought.

Just in case I saw a familiar figure walking towards me. It was Woo Bin -ssi. I almost ran towards him. Ahh ! There was a familiar face among all these strange faces here. I hugged him happily. He understood my situation and hugged me back.

"Anneyonghaseyo and Welcome to India my friend ! Hope there was no problem in finding this place."

"Anneyonghaseyo, It's my good fate that I didn't get lost in this big world full of strange people."
The people there looked at 'me' confusingly after hearing our conversation. Then Woo Bin -ssi led me to his cabin."I was informed that you would be coming. I am glad that they accepted my appeal to shoot some parts in India.

"So when will be the crew here ?"he asked."The will be here in another two days."

I replied excitedly," This is my first drama of a different story like this as a main lead and I am both excited and nervous to work with a great writer and a great crew."

He grinned, "Thank you, I am flattered. So let's get back to business. Let me inform you about the storyline. This story is based on a Korean proofreader working in an Indian publishing house and about the problems he occurs while coping up the atmosphere.

He leaves India and goes back to Korea as he is not able to adjust in the environment. But he leaves his most special possession in India and the problems he come across for getting it. So the basic storyline is somewhat hilarious as it seems to be."

"Hey are you there ?" He snaps his fingers in front of me. "Ohh ! Yes I am." I replied. I was spaced out imagining  what would be like when the actual shoot starts.

"Did you understand the story ?"

"Yes, I did. It's nice" He looked at me with a grin and asked me,

"Then tell me what was the story about?" I was badly caught.

"Mian (Sorry), I was spaced out" I said embarrassingly. He laughed aloud," Okay then just take in mind that the story is about a proofreader in a publishing house. I will explain the details later on. You should rest for today."

I got up and shook his hand. Suddenly he remembered something," Oh ! You should know that the shooting will be happening in this office. I have taken the permission of the manager. And to study your role better I would like you to meet an accurate proofreader here in our office."

I smiled," I pretty much guessed about the shooting part. I would like to meet *the accurate proofreader* too."

He guided me along his office. As I saw earlier the office was situated in the middle of a plant nursery. But in spite that it seemed strange,the work atmosphere was quite good because of it.

We then approached a desk on which I saw a girl sitting. She seemed somewhat familiar. Woo Bin -ssi called her,"Shreya, I would like you to meet someone."

The name Shre-ya sounded familiar as if I had seen it anywhere. Then she turned back saying," Hyung Who is...." And then shocked to see me. I was pretty much shocked too.

Woo Bin - ssi said, "Meet Shreya our most accurate proofreader."

We both cried loudly,"YOU" and all the others started looking at us....
.............................................................
Stay tuned to find out more !!