8.Meet and greet

Jong Suk's POV-
I was shocked hearing that from her. I mean how could she probably speak a language she is not familiar of.

"She does speak good korean, Jong suk-ah( ah - an informal greeting)." Director Nam smiled.

"Oh ! That's just a line among some lines I know Director." She handled it gracefully."And the credit goes all to Jong suk -ssi and Woo Bin hyung."

I gave a 'when did this happen' gesture to her as I was behind the director facing her. She swiftly replied with an 'I'll tell you afterwards.'

The next time went into my makeup and photoshoot in the office. Of course we couldn't disturb any work there so we had a corner desk ready for ourselves. All the photos were just amazing. Shreya met me afterwards. "The photos were all good looking." She said.

"Well probably because I was handsome."

I replied with my oh-so-hot-smile which I knew she would melt onto. Her cheeks were red after that. But. I couldn't understand the difference as her anger also flared up to have her cheeks red.

"Well then Mr.Self-proclaimed-handsome, save your hotness for your girlfriend-to-be, and not in front of me." She said and rolled her eyes.

I felt somewhat hurt to hear that but I didn't know why.

Shreya's POV-
Shit. Shreya control yourselves. You're blushing. Dammit Shreya can't you control yourselves !

I couldn't stop blushing. Of course man ! I couldn't handle his oh-so-hot-smile. He was a good looking jerk.

Hey ! That's a good name for his contact.

Nice job Shreya. I had to pretend that I did not care. I couldn't ruin my badass image yet.

"How did you learn to speak korean ?" He asked." You see Jong suk -ssi I am a good learner and I grasp things nicely."

I said emphasising the Jong suk-ssi part.

"And K-dramas do help in learning it with some entertainment too." (A/N : That's soo true.)

He was stunned after hearing it." So K-dramas have Indian fans too." He smirked. "Yes, and there's no need of you to be proud on it as you are the part of it."(No offense fans, just had to play the job of a writer.)

He pouted in disappointment. Truth hurts really. I was unable to control myself and burst out laughing at that moment. Everyone saw us and were like 'what is happening here'.

I turned my laugh to a cough. And mouthed a sorry to everyone. They continued their work but look at the person besides me. He was just smiling sheepishly as laughing would led him to a condition just like mine.

"So, Shreya what do you know in korean other than this introduction." He asked continuing the topic." Oh I know somethings like, Mian haeyo. for I am sorry -"

"You should say that more often." He interrupted in between.

"Keep quiet and listen ahead. Joh-ahae for I like you. And salanghae.(I love you)" I was interrupted by someone calling,"Jong suk-ah."

His eyes widened because it looked like I said I love you to Jong suk. Oh no ! What have I done. I looked down for awhile and then he took my leave to attend the director. Both of us were in a mild shock after me saying that.