13. Sweet Dreams

Shreya's POV-
Jong suk ? How is he here? How can he be here? I just.....

"I saw someone walking behind you when I was returning and followed you in case you'd need any help." He replied reading my expression.

I saw soham smirking at the corner of my eyes and shot a glare at him. But smiled at him thinking that Jong suk really cared about me. That was so kind of him.

Anyone would do that in his place. He is not someone special. And would certainly not do something like this for you when he has a Mi So with him.

My mind slapped me out of my wonderland. Its okay, I don't expect him to do things for me. I am fully satisfied with being single and what I am right now.

He just returned the smile.

"Do I need to drop you again Jong suk-ssi?" I chuckled. Thank god the dim streetlight was there to help me to hide my blush.

"Its okay, I can go by myself." He replied and went back.

"Watch the puddles." As I said that I heard him stumbling over one. Huh ! the rains and the roads never go hand in hand.

I quickly walked there and held him from falling. Surprised by my actions, he quickly stood over and this time the dim streetlight was not helping him to hide his blush.

"Thank you." He said and managed to run away as fast as he could.

"Shreya's boyfriend is jealous of that Jong suk guy." Soham said as I went back to him. I giggled and held his arm while playing along," okay, so what does shreya have to do ?" I kissed him on the cheek knowing what his reaction will be,"Is this ok?"

He went back and started rubbing his cheeks, "ताई मला मुली नाही मिळणार ह्याच्या पायी.(Didi , I won't get girl friend if you're like this.)

To which I simply replied,"How couldn't my handsome and adorable brother get one ? I will find him a next to perfect girl."

"Come on now let's go home before the rain starts pouring again. And I want to eat at least something, to live for today."

"What do you mean? You didn't eat all this time?" He said while being shocked.

"Yes, unlike you I have a strong self control to not eat street food when I can eat at home. Come on now we have to go it's almost 11." I dragged him by his arm.

I called my mother and there she was staying up because of us. What is with this woman ? When will she learn to live life for herself ? I informed her or you can say ordered her to go and sleep.

We went back in 15 minutes when it usually takes about 10 minutes.

I opened the door to find aai sitting worried. "Don't worry, aai. Soham was with me. " I realised that I didn't tell them about him being with me.

Baba was still busy writing his article for that college magazine in his room. He loved writing and mostly wrote for the magazines or newspaper and stuff.

I had the dinner and went in my room . As I was about to sleep I saw soham coming in. And guessing with his smirk I instantly realised what he wanted to talk about.

"Okay you can sleep with me if you are afraid." I patted on the bed pulling the sheets and ready to sleep avoiding the topic.

He held my hand and pulled me up. These boys ! How can they grow and have enough strength than us?

"Tai, why are you avoiding me." He asked cheekily. "Is it because of," he took a pause I knew what he was going to say next " J....." He again paused and I quickly said,"Jong suk-ssi."