20.The Memories

Jong suk's POV-
I woke up late in the morning after the late shoot in the night.

The actress, I remembered now when she came on set yesterday. She was Yoo In na-ssi.

She was so pretty. My heart was flustered whenever we were talking by her cool, calming voice.

I think I may have developed crush on her. But I know it's just temporary. Or isn't ?

This was what happened with Kim Mi So. I sat up on my bed rather quickly at the thought of her.

It all started at the set of that drama W. I absolutely loved the storyline and without delay or asking any other things I said yes after hearing it.

It was that scene. That scene where I take her into my embrace. That scene when she is sad about the death of the father. I was confused why was I feeling like this. I've done this so many times.

Also when we did the kissing scenes I was unaffected. But why do I feel like this while taking her in my embrace ? I wondered.

Then all my doubts cleared when she confessed to me secretly after the drama and all the press interviews ended. I was in the seventh heaven when I heard that but I tried to keep calm. It must be a prank for reality show.

And If I show my feelings now I don't know what will happen. She somehow sensed my fear and told me that there's was no one there. We were out in an old park on the outskirts of Seoul in the odd timing of 2:30 pm in the noon.

She then kissed me quickly. And there was not anyone around. It was not a scene. There was no camera, rolling action being shout at. There were no people monitoring the scene around. It was no shoot. This was real. This was real.

In between all these thoughts I remained silent and she quickly pulled back. She apologized for so many times then not letting me to speak and began saying that she knew this was a bad idea.

She thought that I didn't like her. So she acted like this. I wanted to express my feelings to her but she didn't let me speak for once. So when she apologized to me again I shut her lips by a quick peck.

She was shocked. I was shocked too by my actions but didn't show that in front of her and grinned. She just stood there a second dumbfounded processing what happened which looked cute.

Then without wasting her time she leaned forward and we shared a deep kiss with our lips intertwining with each other. At that moment it seemed perfect. It seemed as if nothing in this world was as beautiful as this.

We pulled back for taking a breath and the next thing I remember we strolled around the park walking hand in hand. And talking, just talking.

Next few days were like a fixed schedule. I would wake up early in the morning and we would meet with the excuse of jogging in the park. And at 5 a.m. there's not much crowd.

Then as our lives got busy, we were naturally separated for sometime until she called me for a date.

I went there, we talked, held hands and then returned. The next day it was in the news that I was dating. Not anyone except mine and her manager knew this. There were blurred photos so she was not that much clear but I was.

Then we decided to not meet a few days and communicated only through calls and texts.

After a few months when the news died down we started meeting again.
Then I noticed some change in her behavior. She was more awkward now. Also when I called her she seemed zoned out in her own world and then I had to bring her back.

When we met she was always searching for something, always looking around us. I once asked what are you searching. She said, there are hidden cameras here and some people are watching us.