11. Jealous ?

Shreya's POV-
I was unable to keep myself calm. He had a freaking girlfriend. And she was beautiful too. No. Let me rephrase that. She was 'too' beautiful.

Actually She is from that drama... I don't know the name.. "How can I not know the name ?" I shouted loudly as everyone including jong suk saw me.
It was so embarrassing. I smiled awkwardly and then sat down.

But still something was wrong. I didn't
feel right. I faked my calmness and saw Jong suk and Woo Bin talking at the corner of my eye. Ssh ! Focus on your work where you have to.

I immediately stood up and my legs walked in the direction where the shooting was going on. I went there. Director Nam saw me,"What is it shreya ?" And in that instant he looked at me. Why do I have to draw attention everywhere ?

"No, it's nothing. I am sorry to have disturbed you." I took a glimpse of them and went to my work.

Today I had about 8 write-ups for the proofreading. Not to mention. I was a regular person going at library in college. Not an actual nerd but I enjoyed sitting there and reading books. So I would finish them in mostly 2 or 3 days and not more than that.

I almost ran to my desk only to find Woo Bin hyung waiting for me.
"What happened ?" I asked rather curiously because I don't think he did come like this.

"I think Kim Mi So is coming to India."
Okay. Calm down. I heard nothing. I am concentrating on my--

"What ?" I exclaimed. While all the other desk members saw me with their questioning eyes.

"काही नाही काही नाही.(it's nothing) " I mumbled and they continued with their work. While I saw a person standing before me who let out a giggle.

"Don't you dare pranking me again on this topic." I say glaring at him. He raises his hands in surrender.

"Okay, that was a silly prank but I can't tell. Maybe she'll come here or we have to move in there."

That's saying something. Wait a minute ! Did he say we ?

"We ?" I asked him motioning my finger between him and me.

"Yes, we." he said copying my action." When I called director Nam about it he said he would have you on the crew."

Uh this man. Don't judge me I respect him fairly but who forces someone to be with them.

"We talked about it hyung. I am not coming with you all. And I believe I said that clearly." I frowned.

"Okay okay, Shreya calm down. He was joking with me when he said that."

I would've accepted that if I knew Korean. You don't want to be around the people you won't understand right? Apart from some sentences like I said earlier to jong suk, I don't know anything other than that.

Plus there won't be subtitles popping out below the person who is speaking.
I know there is Woo Bin hyung but I can't stick to him like every time.

That is thinking something ! Yes I do think that much. Until I saw someone moving something in front of my vision. I came back from my thought only to see jong suk.

"Guess you're proofreading the people too ?" He said teasing me.

"Is your shoot over ?" I asked raising my eyebrows

" No but we have a break now. And I don't think I would make it up in your office time today. We have last three days left to wrap up our schedule here."

Just in three days my life will be returning to a normal life like before.
" So just three days to go back to my normal life." I said smiling sheepishly.