4.Friends ?

Jong suk's POV -
When I was leaving Woo Bin's cabin that day he invited me to his house for dinner the next day. I was going to his house for dinner for the first time. I checked my phone from time to time to see that there's no mistake in finding his house like last time. As I walked towards the main road a huge traffic blocked the road and I couldn't see any cabs that I could call.

Then a girl on her bike caught my eyes in that traffic. I slowly walked towards her. Though her bike was not a girly bike. Yet she was suited perfectly for it. I walked towards it and moved forward only to find her sitting on it.

Yes ! It was her.

Shreya Barve. Oh that girl ! How could she follow me everywhere. I quickly thought of escaping and tiptoed slowly hiding my face with my hands. I didn't know why I was doing this but yet I felt like doing it.

Just then she called out my name."Hey ! You ! Jong suk ?" There was no way ahead so I had to turn. I smiled awkwardly and turned." Yes I am. Oh hi! Shreya, right ?" "Right. Where are you headed to?"I thought that its not possible that she'd go with me so I told her, "I am going at Woo Bin -ssi's place."

I was certainly not expecting that response from her." I'm going there too. Hop on. I'll give you a ride." I thought she'd go her way.

How can it possibly happen ! I was not going to sit on that boyish looking bike with a girl riding on it. I gave her a look and walked past her.

At the same time the f*king traffic had to move on too. Huh ! Why can't anything happen in my favour ? She moved forward and glared at me," Don't ever give me that stereotypical look again because I hate it." She clenched her teeth and this time I knew that she was angry.

" You comin' or not? I am asking finally now." As she said that I thought that It would be easier for me to reach there as she knows the address well and also I would be not late or no one would bother me. "Arasso (Okay), I will come."

She glanced at my words somewhat confused. I couldn't control a giggle." हस तु हस आता नंतर बघते मी तुला.(You can laugh now, but I'll see you afterwards) After seeing my confused expressions she laughed even more.

She's cute when she laughs.

Hey, Stop it ! We're just professionally related, I scolded my mind as I hopped on her bike. Her bike was a beauty as I would say. Perfect for a cool tom boy like her.

She started it and we came across a highway I guess as it was only one way." Grip on tight, We're going to fly." I heard her words." What did you s..." I was stopped by the sudden slap of wind on my face. I was frightened. I gripped tight on her shoulders as I couldn't open my eyes too.

'Please god let me live, I want to star in another dramas too.' I prayed. She was enjoying it as much as I was afraid of that speed. At a point she released both of her hands in the air leaving her handle." Don't leave the handle."

I almost shouted on which she laughed and said." Oh ! Someone's too scared I guess." And then the laughing continued. I glared at her which she didn't seem to notice.

Shreya's POV -
I wanted to punish him for his stereotypical look at me. So I punished him with my speed. He was too scared. And I laughed on him. I thought to stop pulling his leg after some time but his touch around my shoulders felt good.

'Wait,doesn't that make me a pervert.'

I shook my head at that thought. He didn't speak after that and I thought he was comfortable so I remained silent. Afterwards when we arrived I pulled out the key,removed my helmet and got off the bike. But he was still sitting on it with his eyes closed. That's why I was wondering that after halfway I didn't hear any sound from his side.

I pushed him laughing,"Hey,the ride is over and we've arrived here so you can open your eyes." He then opened his eyes slowly and first looked at me and then the bike.

Then he smiled and covered himself up saying,"Oh ! We're here. Thank you for the ride. I was tired so I slept for some time." I knew that's clearly a lie but I felt pity on him and kept silence for his sake until we reached at the main entrance of his building.

Woo Bin was waiting there for us. I imagined Jong suk's reaction after seeing Indian food and I grinned. Woo Bin asked,"Why're you smiling and how did you come together?" I answered saying,"Oh yes ! We met on the way and I gave him a ride."

I could see Woo Bin's expressions as he had been on my bike before. He guided us to his house. We went inside and sat on the couch. He sat before us.

Jong Suk's POV -

Woo Bin-ssi sat before us. We were talking about the crew and the drama and I realised that she was bored of it. She got up and started strolling around the room. Just when he was telling the important part. She had to interrupt in between."Hyung is this your picture ?"He gasped at the picture she was showing"Yes" he replied with some embarrassment.

Of course, a childhood photo can cause that. I can truly understand." And yes, I forgot to tell you that you don't have to use honorifics around me. I am okay with it." "Okay,Woo Bin -ssi." He frowned,"There you did it again. I am like your hyung. It makes me old when you use honorifics like that."

He laughed. I smiled too. I was not expecting him to be friendly. But it feels nice. Just then Shreya exclaimed with another frame in her hand. " She's so cute. Who is she ?" She asked showing the picture to Woo Bin 'hyung'. Hyung had a look on that picture having a sad smile on his face. Out of curiosity I went to see that photo. The picture was of a boy and a girl. She looked cute. And I could identify the boy that was Woo Bin hyung. Shreya showed me the picture. Hyung came there and told us that she was his neighbor and I think girlfriend too if I might add. I felt so sorry for him as first breakups do hurt.

As I stood before shreya examining the picture,her long hair touched my face. Usually I would back off as I didn't like it. And one more thing, is it just me or she smells nice?

As I was lost in my train of thought, she moved away to the couch again.a I followed her.

Hyung then spoke directly with both of us. "See I want you to cope up with each other as it is going to help you. So I don't want you to continue your game of Tom and Jerry with each other."

Then Shreya turned to me and said," See I don't call him hyung( big brother) for no reason. At times,he acts like one." I nodded in agreement and we both laughed."Be serious and be friends. Come on." He gestured us to shake hands. I was hesitating to do so.

But she put her hand forward and asked,"Friends ?"

I had no other option also she didn't seem to be a bad person either."Okay Friends." I said as I shook her hand.

"That's like....." Hyung said and paused in between."my children?" Shreya completed it and we laughed along. But I was unaware of the next problems that would be knocking !
.............................................................
A/N
They've just begun to like each other!!