15.Last Day

Shreya's POV-
Soham was back home. I greeted him with my pale eyes ready to drop down any second.

"What happened, tai ?" He asked curiously checking my temperature.
"Oh I get it, just the usual illness. Must be getting wet in rain with someone like Jab we met ?" He asked smirking.

I smiled and sort of blushed but hid it and smacked his head. "नको त्याच्यात डोकं नको घालुस काम कर स्वतःचं.(Don't put your head to unimportant matters, do your work.)

"Ok, ok. I'll change and come." He said walking into his room. And I am met with four pairs of eyes looking straight at me.

Wait. Make that six, my dad has specs.

And I take one look at them and take my mobile and search random things on Google. And I hear,

"Shreya, what was he talking about ?" It was my mother's interrogative voice wrapped in a low tone. I watched baba and he was just looking like I had to answer the question.

"Aai, see this recipe." I said showing her my phone for a subject change. She had a thing for new food recepies, after all she was a great cook.

"श्रेया,काय विचारतेय मी, कोणाबद्दल बोलतोय तो ?" (Shreya, I am asking something, who was he talking about.)
Ok. Game over. Now I had to talk to them about it. But not everything. I have the ability to talk some things while concealing them smartly and telling the half truth.

"Aai,Baba he was talking about that korean man."

"Oh that Jeon su something." She said unknowingly.

"No, aai it's JONG SUK, LEE JONG SUK." I exclaimed with a little bit anger in my tone only to find Soham laughing along with my parents having a cheeky grin.

I ignore them and say directly." That is what soham teases me about even when there is nothing going on between us."

Liar liar liar.

"I don't think that there's nothing going on between them." Soham blurts out with a smirk.

"I am having a fever and I am certainly not in a mood for these things." I said while glaring at him.

"How do you manage to be hot even when you're not good ?" He said pretending to be an interviewer holding an imaginary mic in his hands.

"Like seriously... That's my body temperature condition,HOT. Not me. I'll never be."

"Let's get to dinner shall we now ?" Baba asked in a rather demanding tone that clearly said 'enough of your ranting'.

I gave the same look to Soham and went to dinner behind my father.

Dinner was pretty silent. As there was just the same thing we were talking about that serial. I mean I was explaining them about why they came from Korea and their serial and shooting and everything.

My parents knew about Woo Bin hyung as he is staying here since 5 years. I told them that tomorrow is their last day here.

They asked about how their reaction was on Indian food and things like that and I told them all the funny instances that happened with me and Jong suk.

They laughed and even I laughed sometimes remembering how I pulled a prank on him at Woo Bin hyung's house.

After dinner Soham came to my room and this was like a ritual we followed. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to talk with each other the whole day. He came and just sat and we started talking.