9.Some truths to be discovered

Jong Suk's POV-
Shreya's brother seemed a nice man to me. Yeah ! He would be but not for me actually. After shreya gave in for his icecream and went to buy it he cornered me.

"So what's going on between you and my sister ?"

I almost coughed like hell as he said that sentence.

"What do you mean ? Nothing. We're just temporary colleagues and work partners."

He was not satisfied with that answer and I could see it. So I decided to do a thing that probably I would regret in the future.

"Okay , so Soham let me get this straight, I have a girlfriend Kim Mi So."

After hearing that his expressions relaxed. And the talk was more casual.

"Hey buddy relax, I was just asking you about your work related things. Don't worry. I don't picture you two together."

Buddy ? I guess I just went too far thinking. Atleast he cares about his sister and I understand his feelings. I suddenly remembered and laughed about how I interrogated my sister Bo young's husband. Actually she is my cousin but she is as good as a sibling for me.

He saw me laughing and asked,"What happened Jong suk -ssi ?"

Aish ! That formal greeting makes me look old already. I am just 28 man !
"Aish ! Call me hyung. If you're shreya's brother then you're like my brother too. Atleast we're that close."

"Who's close to whom?" Shreya bursted in handling three icecream cones. " Hey taai" Soham said," We just talking about what to call jong suk, jong suk hyung or jong suk-ssi."
She told him something in marathi and they laughed again. I bet I should learn this language as fast as I could.

"Okay I'll call him dada."

"Dada ? That better be a good word." I announced as these siblings were a whole lot to handle already.

"Jong suk dada, relax. Dada means actually hyung or big brother." He said while eating his icecream. Huh ! At least it's a good word." Look at your icecream. Eating is better than drinking it." Shreya nagged at me and I smiled. Her wit is what I liked in her.

"I was actually surprised that you brought for everyone when soham was the one who asked for it." I said.
"If you don't want it then give it." She said and stretched her hands almost snatching it away from me. There was no way I would give it." Then don't talk and keep eating quietly. And anyways this would be cutting from his allowance and not mine." She teased Soham which caused him to frown.

"Can't I demand one thing from my sister, taai." He said and pouted like a small kid. Shreya who finished her icecream said something like 'aww my baby brother' and took him in his arms playfully. "Taai, everyone is looking." He said and managed to get out of her grasp. Brat ! Not everyone gets that hug.

"If I was hugged like this I would never do it." Oh. Shit. What the fuck did escape my mouth ? They both stared at me with their big eyes. Jong suk do something ! My mind shouted. I coughed and said," I mean if I was hugged by my sister I would never escape her arms only because of embarrassment." She smiled at me.

"See, he does know the value of big sisters and look at you." She said as if she was talking to a child. "And I will not be with you every time. Someday or the other I will go." She said and her smile dropped into a sad one. Soham then hugged her and she immediately taken aback by his actions for sometime but then hugged him too.

"I am so jealous of you." I said pretending to be angry. Shreya then said 'aww' and went forward and did a side hug. It was a warm feeling and I didn't want to let go. "Come on Jong suk let go now. Do you miss your sister that much ?" I let go immediately.

I laughed awkwardly  and they both did. Then I bid them goodbye and came into my hotel room. Shreya and her brother ! I wonder what their parents will be like.

Shreya's POV-
Shreya what have you done ?
Stop blushing idiot ! वेडी आहेस का तू ? (Are you a fool )

I was not in the right mind when I hugged him. It just happened automatically. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and at anytime they would be out of my mouth ! That's lame,shreya. Okay but a single touch from him and I jolted like anything.

But I wonder why didn't he let go of me. "Do you miss your sister that much?" Why did I say it ? Please. I don't wanna be his sister or anything for that matter.

"Come on now, Soham. Let's go. Bye Jong suk." I said as I quickly grabbed 'Soham's hand and went to my bike.

"Taai, do you perhaps like Jong Suk ?"
Soham asked suddenly as we were on our way home. And I just asked that question to myself. Maybe I'll answer that to me later but first let's handle him.

"Yes, I do like him."

I saw his eyes widened from side mirror. "Everyone on the set likes him. Everyone in the office too. He's a good person. And maybe a good actor !" I said.

" Ah ! Then it's okay. I thought you like him in that way." He said. "No no, absolutely not." Not yet. I repeated in my mind. Finally we reached home. Aai and baba would be surprised seeing us siblings together.

The door opened and I was welcomed by surprised eyes. "Hi aai !" We both said together. "That's quite a surprise seeing you two come together." Just then baba walked in having same expressions. " It's not like that we won't be together, Baba."

"Yes, this is almost in ages I've seen you two together."

"Baba please, now let us come in and refresh ourselves." Soham sighed.

After dinner Soham came into my room." Shreya, do you remember ?"

"Shreya ? Perhaps taai would be more okay." I spat.

He frowned," That's not important taai. Listen to what I am saying." 

"Spill."

"Do you remember that I asked you something about liking Jong suk back on the bike ?" What was he going to tell next ? My heart was beating fast.

"And I told you nicely that I don't."

"Yes, but listen carefully. I just got to know that he has a girlfriend !" He almost whisper-yelled at me.

Shit. Not happening. Stop bursting heart !

I scold myself.

"Then who is the mystery girl ?" I asked returning his whisper-yell when it was no need.

"Its Kim Mi So."

Seems like I have heard the name.

........................................................................
A/N -
LOVE y'all people who found my story worthy to be in their Wattpad library.

PS : Kim Mi So is his ex-girlfriend in case you missed the previous chapter.