» 3

"THE FIRST DAY"
[2]

••

"Daniel, what kind of side dishes do you like?" Zoe asked with a flirtatious grin plastered on her face

"Daniel, what kind of side dishes do you like?" Zoe asked with a flirtatious grin plastered on her face. It was humiliating given Y/N was sitting beside Daniel.

Zoe? She was just another girl who wanted to suck Daniel's dick anyways. Daniel had his little fan, but Y/N had a bunch of people just following her for shits and giggles.

When she wanted to eat, she couldn't. When she needed to sleep, she couldn't.

"(Y/N)~ are you going to sit with us?"
"Do you want this special treat?"
"Take my lunch instead, (Y/N)! My mom bagged it"
"Seng, go to your girlfriend"

"I don't know what you guys didn't understand literally five minutes ago," Y/N started with my head low, "Leave me alone."

These kids here were so annoying,
I just wanna k-  positive (Y/N).
Positive. (Y/N).

"Ahh! So cool"
"What a badass!"
"Marry me~"

They managed to follow you all the way to the class despite not reacting to them. You sighed looking around for Daniel. Honestly, he wasn't so bad, just protective which is what you needed. Someone to get you away from these men.

If you're gonna get this fanbase out of your hair, you gotta play nice. Oh god, you're right in front of Zack's table too. This is gonna be embarrassing, someone get the camera.

You turned around and put on your best smile on.. which end up turning crooked and disfunctional.

"I'd like some privacy with Daniel for like, ever, I mean, fuck," You told the group, "so if you can just step away from me for a little while, that'd be great"

To your right, you heard giggling from Zack.

"That'd be great." He mocked before laughing more.