» 89

"FAKE BANK ACCOUNT"

[2]

DESCRIPTION: When Jiho manages to find a new group of friends, he also finds more problems..

NOTE: The next few chapters may not contain much photos from Lookism since Wattpad is currently not working well with adding them in.

WARNING: This chapter contains some explicit content. Please read and keep this in mind at your own discretion.

••

“Thank you for coming!” You thank Johan

He smiles back as you. One arm is scratching his back neck while the other is tucked in his right pocket.

“Yeah no problem, we should definit--” Johan's ride beeps making you jump.

“Johan! Let's go.” A friend of his yells from the car. He waves them off and causes them to roll their eyes.

“Well, you should go.” You sadly smiled at him.

“Oh y-yeah. Sleep well [Y/N].” He responds waving goodbye as he walked into the car.

“Yeah, you too.” You said as the car drove off.

“Here Jiho. It was a good idea, it was fun. Go on.” James Gong's voice abrupted your running thoughts.

You click your tongue annoyed by the same cracked voice before deciding to spy. You hid behind a light pole watching as Jiho held a brick high and close to a already broken Benz.

Well fuck my ass and call me Johnathan! What is this piece of shit doing, do I have to go save his ass like I alwa-- A loud yell of Jiho's name struck again.

“Hey! What're you doing?!” He yelled. Jiho paused and faced his new friend.

“I'm gonna freeze to death!”
“Let's go!”
“Stop damaging the car!”
“You damn monster, haha!”

“Jiho.” You called to him as his group of friends walked ahead. You stepped out of the light and smiled.

He set the brick down and tried to hide the damaged car from you.

“What do you want, [Y/N]?” Jiho arrogantly asked.

“I was wondering maybe if you'd want to join our group at–”