» 103

PAUPERISM FILLERS PRESENT:
WRITER! DANIEL X READER

You always understood Daniel's love for writing. It was a thing he poured his feelings into, a thing that occupied him for a huge part of the day. To the moment the sun came up to the time it would go down, his head was always down writing in a different colored notebook once a month.

"Y/N, tell me what you're thinking." Daniel said curious as to why you had been spacing out more often.

Today was a rare occasion. For some odd reason, he hadn't been sitting in the back corner of the class with his pencil scribbling on the notebook paper. Instead, he was sitting by you & conversing with the others.

"Just thinking; why are you not writing anything?" You bluntly ask.

"Ah...I don't know, I just wanted to prove my life isn't about a pen and paper. You know?" Daniel said sincerely.

"Ugh, look at Y/N. Back on her 🅱️ullshit."

"She's a slut...always with the popular boys."

You frowned at the remarks towards you. Daniel took note of this & held your chin up, forcing you to face him. Without words, he reassured you of the comments with a warm smile– causing you to blush.

You've always had a huge crush on Daniel Park; who wouldn't? He was the hottest guy in Seoul, he was super talented, & he had the best personality. To add on, you had grown up with him & knew him for over twelve years so the two of you knew each other well.

However, his feelings might not have been the same. Daniel was extremely popular in a good way; everyone loved him dearly and wanted to be his friend.

Meanwhile, you were more...infamous.

Ever since attending the low classed art school, it had been chaos for the students because of you. Since you hang out with Zoe, you were the hoe of the school. When becoming friends with Zack and Vasco, you were a low class gangster & trouble maker. When you literally breathe, there's always a label to follow it.

Truly, you hadn't done anything to hurt the students. Matter of fact, you helped as much as you can! When dealing with conflict, you took the hits for it & always apologized. Everyone close to you understood this, but what's done is done.

As you opened your mouth to respond, the lunch bell melody rang. The teacher packed his things and quickly left to the lounging room as students grouped into small groups or left to the cafeteria.

"Y/N," Mira called, "Zack and I are going to lunch together. We'll see you there."

You nodded in response watching as the two left towards the cafeteria. Daniel looked to you seeing their bodies disappear as he wrapped an arm around you; he was like this, the touchy one in the friendship.

"Let's grab food too. I haven't seen you eaten since yesterday." Daniel suggested as the girls began to whisper.

"Okay.." You said removing his arm as you stood up & walked to the small school store downstairs.

Daniel followed along slightly worried as your eyes were glued to your phone and not on him. He glanced at your screen seeing a bunch of text passages as you blushed and leaned closer.