» 38

PTJ'S FINEST
[04]

•   •   •

It was just minutes before they would get into the actual lesson. DG had left to change into a more suitable outfit leaving Y/N and the coach in the room.

"Mak, You look emo. What's going on?" Y/N rests a hand on Mak- Ghan Chi's back, aka an old family friend.

"It's just just the beginning routine, DG has been struggling for the past days. He says he's working on it but I haven't seen progress." He complains.

Suddenly, a light bulb lights up in her head as a evil smile crossed her face. He notices the grin, but brushes it off as something that ran in the family.

"How about I teach it again? It'd be better for the young to teach the younger." Y/N persuaded with her iconic, rare puppy eyes.

"Aish, fine!" Mak said annoyed with the look, "It's good to have a break sometimes."

I'm going to make him suffer after he made me walk in the cold for some dumb candy! You promise yourself, giving a sly nod towards the coach.

•   •   •

The thing you promised yourself in the beginning wasn't carried out sadly. He wasn't suffering at all.

Sadly.

"Your head needs to tilt this way– wait, what the fuck? Why're you tilting so much? And stop giving that look–you don't know shit." You blatantly say, taking matters into your own hand.

Your eyes lock with his brown eyes as your hands bushed across his jawline. He stared back at you.

He quickly took in every little detail of your face. S/C radiating skin crafted by what seemed to be the God of the Sun, soft H/C hair that resembled Rapunzel's & was perfected by the angels, and your gentle E/C eyes that captivated the children of God. Those seemed to do the most damage, having to seem to tell your detailed story.

You break from the gaze and averted your eyes. He snapped from his thoughts hearing your muffled laughing.

"What's funny?" DG asked, embarrassed.

"You're just looking at me like I have some kind of treat for you– come here, DG! Who's a good boy?" You said in a baby voice, pulling away and patting your thigh before bursting into laughter.

"Can we proceed with Lessons with Towelie before I quit?" DG crosses his arm and pouts, causing the girl to laugh more & continue after a couple more minutes.

"Okay, okay. These need to be down, not to your chest– hold on. You're not scrawny!" DG blushes as you squeeze his arm & feel the hardness of his muscles, "I owe someone $5 now, thanks."

"You're gambling on me?" You glance at him and roll your eyes. Obviously. You are Y/N, is gambling something you wouldn't do?

"Your hips need to be upfront. You're pushing it back rather than forward, just relax~." You calm, causing his body to lighten.

"You're weird."

"Weird for helping?" You ask as your hands fall on to his hips move it towards your own body, "Now popping it out too much will make you look like an idiot so don't fuck that up."

I feel like I'm being sexually assaulted.. DG thought as he basically thrusted into you. Your eyes follow down and to his legs causing you to laugh loudly.

"I..Sorry! Sumo...wrestler!" You joked in-between laughs before he broke from his pose.

"Okay! That's it, I'm done!" DG finishes watching you fall to the ground, crying of laughter.