» 98

THE ANGEL WHO CRIED

•••

- His dying flower

- His dying flower

“I have to get to Y/N." Daniel state making his top priority.

"Daniel Park? What're you doing here?" A voice called from the crowd.

"What's going on, Mira?" Zack asked following behind her as Mira approached Daniel.

"It's Y/N, she fell from the– No, I don't have time to explain! I need to get to her now." Daniel said attempting to run off.

Keyword: Attempt.

Zack's hand suddenly gripped Daniel's own wrist. When Daniel looked back, he met with Zack's fierce glowing eyes and a scowl.

"If something happened to Y/N, then you better tell me." Zack fiercely growled showing his rank to Daniel.

"Zack stop!" Mira cries secretly wanting it. Females, amirite? (Jk girl power)

Daniel was hesitant. He didn't like how Zack was being, it was so.. possessive towards Y/N. Had he been like that before too?

"... I'll tell you on the way there. Now, we gotta follow the ambulance!" Daniel yelled running off with Zack & Mira following closely behind.

"That fucking Jiho, I'll kill him!" Zack yelled running his hands through his hair.

"We're looking for-"

"Y/N L/N! What room is she in?!" Daniel asked blatantly.

"I'm sorry- i believe it's family only." The nurse answered.

"I am her family! That's my...sister!" Mira lied feeling the most guilty.

"Are you..Daniel Park?" A voice asked.

The trio turned around seeing DG about to exit the building. He was torn. Hair messy, eyes swollen, face pale. It was not a sight to see.

"Let him and those two in." DG commanded to a fellow nurse before stepping off into the exiting elevator and ignoring the many stairs of people.

"Room 34-C, down the hall." The nurse directed.

As much as Daniel wanted to talk to DG and confront him about the many things, he ignored it for his love of his laugh. Next thing you know, they're in the hall running after the said 34-C room.

When Zack found the matching room, he stopped at the door frame. His eyes gaped. The amount of IVs and machines connected to his love.

"Zack come on, we have to find...Y/N." Mira trailing off seeing his view.