» 94

“THANKS A LOT, ZACK”

DESCRIPTION: Zack and Y/N attend a class that's a little more than what they thought.

ANNOUNCEMENT (?): If you guys like text stories, then please check out my story Fairly Tale. I've talked about this before, but it's basically a BTS' V short story.

••

“Yo, look at this,” [Y/N] said showing a website for classes at their local gym, “What do you think? Yes?”.

“I don't know, it looks suspicious.” Zack stated with uneasiness.

“Oh come on! Free lunch, light and easy classes, only $50 for 5 classes! We can also use their equipment all we want.” She persuaded.

“Still...something about this isn't right, but whatever! Sign me up.” Zack said excitedly before going back to his "book".

Anything to see, Y/N in some tight yoga pants...” Zack thought before shaking the pervert out his head.

“You are Zack and Y/N, correct? A little young to be doing this...” The lady in skimpy neon pink workout clothes remarked typing on the keyboard.

“We're trying something new, as partners!” You said with a smile and thumbs up.

Zack ignored the small talk staring at your disappointing outfit. You wore a baggy sweater and some Adidas joggers you got for Christmas two years ago.

I thought she'd wear something different...” Zack thought disappointed while you followed the directions given to you by the old sack of potatoes.

“Holy shit!” You cussed loudly covering your eyes after seeing a couple both taking off an article of clothing.

Zack covered your eyes for you as you both stepped back and slammed the door shut. He uncovered it soon after ignoring the confusing murmurs from past the door.

“What the fuck was that?!” You yelled as he shook his head frightened.

“I don't know! This was the room that the lady brought us to, ask her!” Zack said before the door's knob started to turn.

You gulped when a head came out from behind the door.

“Are you guys Zack and Y/N, by any chance?” They said.

He was blonde headed, hair messy and not gelled up. His skin was clear, pale slightly, but nice. His blue eyes were slightly bigger than average. What wasn't average was that body's muscles. Ouf.

“Uh, yeah. We are..” You confirmed.

“Ah, come in! I'm Daniel Soo, your instructor. You're in this class, don't feel shy or anything. We're all a family around here.” He reassured.

“I'm sorry, what class is this?” Zack butted in.

“Strip Yoga.” He answered cheerfully causing you and Zack to choke on your saliva.

“O-oh this isn't the class that we signed up for then.. sorry to bother Daniel!” You apologized covering your  mouth.

“You're on my roster though, how about you try this out for today and see how you like it? You can switch out tomorrow if anything.” Daniel suggested as Zack elbowed you.

“That won't be necessary... we're minors, we wouldn't want to strip.” You countered.

“You don't have to! You two lovely people can observe.”